BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Tiffany V.
I absolutely love this foundation. After experimenting with many other airbrush foundations, I keep coming back to this line. It provides buildable medium coverage without feeling heavy and matches my skin tone perfectly. I apply it with a beauty blender and it goes on incredibly smooth and blends exceptionally well. My skin is neither dry nor oily and this foundation compliments it nicely.
Carolyn S.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I bought this because it was less expensive and I wanted to try something new. A little goes a long way. You can make your face look really cakey, really fast using this foundation. But if you apply and really take the time to blend and start out with a clean face then this could be a great foundation. I find for me, even without matte powder, it lasts through out the day which was a total shock to me.
It covers very well. More of a medium to full coverage.
Victoria G.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Airbrush more...
Love this product. without a doubt. Great coverage, no streaks. Always leaves my face flawless. It's light enough to let skin breathe, and still has great coverage. Because it's got a touch of mica, i only use it for full-face makeup. If you're interested in this product, let it warm up on the back of your hand before applying to your face. I definitely recommend setting this with a powder. Not so great when my skin is already dry, but when it works, it WORKS.
Ana B.
Ii had mixed feelings ahout this foundation. It made me sparkle. I think it may actually have some tiny glitter particles in it that is hard to miss but I got nice compliments. Its think and doesn't feel to heavy on the face and lasts long. It gave me a sparkling glow and I would't wear this unless I am going out at night.
Jasmine A.
Rego Park, NY
Review for: Spf 20 more...
Honestly, I used this foundation when I first started to wear a full face of make up. I was always skeptical in wearing so much product on my face and never really understood the concept until recently. I have exceptionally dry and sensitive skin, so I tend to stray away from face products - that may cause break outs or irritate the skin. This foundation applied nicely, but it was not that long lasting and actually broke me out. I'm not the biggest fan.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I would just like to start off with this, I was so happy to try this product. I went from a YAY! to a NAY quickly. This product does not live up to the hype. The coverage is terrible. The product seems to make fine lines, wrinkles and pores more noticeable. Does not apply evenly & is hard to blend. Whereas most liquid foundations are usually very buildable, this one caked up within the first layer. I also feel as though it never trully dried. I don't know if i had a defective one but the mouse formula came out pretty runny.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
I was so disappointed after uses thing a far times. At time that I got it is had a cold and anytime I blow my nose all my Foundation would come off and it would separate you could clearly see where I had came off. It also didn't blend very well. It would clump up and I would have to add more for it to cover my whole face.
Caroline S.
Review for: Airbrush more...
I was super excited to try this, not excited about the price though. Didn't have much to complain about until I looked at myself in the mirror w/ natural lighting. My face was a glitter/shimmer explosion. I couldn't believe it! Not to mention coverage wasn't the best I ever had nor did it last for a full day. At first I thought the simmer was coming from something else, it had to be a mistake right? NOPE! I don't want a glitter/shimmer face!
Iris J.
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely like this foundation due to the immediate matte look, minimized pores, clean even skin tone, no greasy feel, and great coverage. It goes on and dries quickly which can be a pro and a con. You just have to work quickly with it to blend it well. It stays on well ALL day. It doesn't go on or look cakey which is a major plus. For those wanting to move a step up from BB creams, don't be scared to try this one! It works amazingly well.
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Airbrush more...
I love most makeup products by Revlon. Their quality and prices are usually on point. However, this foundation is horrible. The application is not good. The pump dispenses out way too much product and the product itself has a foamy consistency . Despite of wearing a setting spray or powder, this foundation will ooze off of your face on a hot day! This foundation is not even worth trying. Revlon should consider discontinuing this foundation.
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?