Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI

How is the wearing power? Does it last all day?

Emma R.
Emma R.
3 years, 9 months ago
Its not very good
Lorraine B.
Lorraine B.
Toronto
5 years, 3 months ago
Horrible lasting powder. sometimes i mix this with my colorstay though cause i love the color.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
5 years, 6 months ago
I think depending on your skin type, you may or may not have to wear a powder with this foundation. For me I have a combination of part oily and dry skin and I can get away for the most part of the day without any kind of powder on this foundation. If you don't want to use a powder to set the foundation. Try finding a setting spray instead.
Sasha F.
Sasha F.
Durand, IL
5 years, 6 months ago
I only wore it for a couple of hours and it didn't last at all. In all fairness, I didn't use any sort of setting powder with it, but it was pretty bad.