Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA

Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?

Lulu M.
Lulu M.
United kingdom
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, but work well for me now I'm tanned more but can't wear it during winter
Heather J.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
2 years, 3 months ago
I found that It looked a little dark in the bottle but I gave it a shot and it was a perfect mach.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Spring Lake, NJ
5 years ago
I bought one of the lightest shades they make, shell I believe, and it still made my skin look slightly tan/orange. I switched over to Fit Me and am in love.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
5 years, 2 months ago
Yess! looked like i had mud on my face
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Dover, NH
5 years, 3 months ago
Yes! one i bought was like a weird burnt orange...
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes! the product in the bottle was much darker.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
5 years, 7 months ago
Yes! It was much darker than what I thought it'd be
Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
5 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Its so hard to color match with this product :(
Anne-Marie R.
Anne-Marie R.
Rosemere
5 years, 10 months ago
It was a bit off at first, but it's when I started applying the product to my face that the color completely changed-became a lot paler than the color on the bottle :(
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
5 years, 10 months ago
Yes. I also feel like what came out of the bottle changed again when I put it on my face!!