BY REVLON

Revolutionary Formula With Light-filtering Technology Delivers A Poreless, Airbrushed Look. Soft-focus Pigments Create A Luminous Finish. Your Skin Has Never Looked So Flawless.

• High Resolution Shades
  • Spf 20
  • Medium To Full Coverage

• leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?8 Answers
  • Is it really light weight because some people told me its really ...9 Answers
  • Did it last you through the entire day?12 Answers
Reviews (2023)
  • "The shade that I have matches perfectly with my skin tone and it is a medium coverage foundation so I find that it covers just the right amount." in 5 reviews
Mariah G.
I'm a YouTuber so I'm in front of the camera all the time. I absolutely love this fundation because it has great coverage, and has a slight Shimmer which helps really perfect your face when you are on camera with lights. However, if you want to wear this product out I want to warn you that this Shimmer is in fact very shimmery. So if you want to go clubbing or whatever or just out on a daily shenanigan, be prepared to look like a little shimmery pixie walking around because there is glitter my friend. But I absolutely loved that this has a primer that comes with it that you can use by itself we're together it's a pretty nice product and if you're willing to Shell out the bucks for some photo genic makeup I recommended.
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really loved this product, it was my go to for a very long time. It applies easily and evenly and it dried down pretty well. It did not emphasize any of my texture or pores and provided amazing coverage. I did always have to set with powder but on days when I was more oily setting this with a powder helped it last all day with out breaking aparte other makeup products layered well on top of it and it gave me now issues. It is kind of pricey for a drugstore foundation but it performs very well and I believe it is worth the money. I would recommend this product.
Erica S.
Boone
Review for: 002 Vanilla, Ivory more...
I love the formula of this foundation. It is creamy and a medium to full coverage. The finish is natural, and it lasts all day long. I have dry skin and it does not cling to my dry patches. The only downfall with this foundation is that even it's lightest shade is too dark for me, and it's not just a little too dark but I can make it work. It is a shade or two off from matching, and it oxidizes a little so it is really off. If you can find it in your shade I would definitely recommend. However, if you have pale skin like me it may be hard to find a match.
Susan S.
holland
Review for: Other more...
I am very picky when it comes to foundation. I haven’t found many products that meet my expectations but this ! This product does exactly what it says ! It has an airbrush finish that’s to die for. I just recently purchased this foundation in high hopes for it and I will say that I will never buy another foundation again! Very very happy with the results ! I do PR work for my families business so I got to meeting all the time and my appearance is key. Since I have used this foundation I have had so many complainants on my skin and how clean it looks when really it’s just he foundation. I highly recommend !!
Kimberly G.
Review for: Natural Beige/005 more...
I had to find something last minute for a wedding and came across this photo ready foundation. I bought the natural beige because that’s what I usually get in other products and I will say with the right brush to apply it’s awesome. It truly blended well and matched my skin tone great. It scared me at first because it was a little thick but a little goes such a long way. For the price it will last and leave you photo ready for any occasion or event and bonus is you will now have it for a while and be very pleased with this product. It is thick so like I said a little hoes a loooong way. And apply with a foundation brush instead of fingers or sponge.
Natasha R.
When I was a teenager this was my go to foundation I want to for his first learning how to do make up and worked great cause I could just put a little bit out of her over to cover my acne and my redness but I didn’t have to have two strong of a Kiki luck that wasn’t appropriate for someone who is young even to this day still works great and definitely does give you a nice blurred parents and it doesn’t blend out really nicely and it’s affordable to
Brianna D.
Minnesota
Review for: Ivory more...
I really liked the application of this formula on my face; I have dry skin and I used a light primer underneath. Coverage is really good and the color was not bad overall. The ivory color is a little more "blue" based than I would have hoped for, but then again, red-head coloring is harder to find and I am used to mixing my own colors :) Overall, not bad for a drugstore foundation!
Lupe M.
I bought this when it first came out as I was so excited to try it out but one thing people didn’t say back then was the fact that this foundation has sparkles mixed into it. I didn’t like how it was thick and sparky, it did have a great coverage but just didn’t like it due to the sparkles . It also seems to make you a bit oily so it wasn’t for me I got mine at Walmart for 12
Tori J.
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Makeup more...
I think this product is ok. It’s not my favorite anymore. When I was first starting out I loved it. The price was good and was coverage was great because I had no acne. As I got older the coverage wasn’t enough for me. It also left my skin feeling kinda greasy which I didn’t like. Overall I think if you have dry skin and little to no acne you might like this product.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Ivory more...
When I got this product I has such I hopes for it and I saved up money to get it because I was young and could not afford high end make up! I bought the liquid foundation and the conceal stick. I used the stick first and was so pleased. Then I tried the foundati8on and it just looked horrible and I could not get it to blend into my skin and it did not work well with any of my other products! I was so sad and did not no what to do because that was my liquid fountain until I could  afforded another one!! So I went without for a long time and then I tried to give it another change, but the results were the same. Do not buy this! There are so many better and cheaper!
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did anyone find that the color on the bottle did not match with the product inside?
Courtney N.
Millington
Did anyone else think it ran down your face?
Sam S.
Fountain Valley, CA
Did it last you through the entire day?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is it really light weight because some people told me its really actually very heavy and greasy?
Barbara M.
Caracas
leaves a matte finish or shiny skin ?