Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Make Up - Nude uploaded by Lissette R.Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Make Up - Nude uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY REVLON

Upgraded PhotoReady Liquid Makeup with patented Rev 163 complex and new, super- refined pigment technology that provides a flawless, airbrushed appearance in any light, with a beautiful radiant glow. Based on consumer feedback that the current product is too shimmery, the formula has been improved to give a radiant glow without being overly shimmery. New super refined pigment technology that provides a flawless, airbrushed appearance in any light, with a beautiful radiant glow. Soft, radiant finish Medium to full coverage foundation for complete yet undetectable coverage. SPF 20. Oil free. see more...

Stephanie B.
Statesboro
This foundation is very full coverage and long wearing. It does make my skin look really smooth and minimally shows fine lines. I wore it for about 16 hours one day with a cold where I was constantly wiping my nose and still had very minimal breakage at the end of the day. I think "airbrushed" is a pretty good description of how my skin looks with this product as well.

The foundation does run slightly orange and it does oxidize slightly. I would recommend mixing it with a white foundation for pale girls. Also, be careful because the product does not layer well. Anything above one layer looks very cakey on the skin, so just make sure you are using the least amount of product possible.

Overall, I think I will be purchasing again.
Emily I.
I love this it makes my skin all sparkly! But it isn't great if you're trying to hide you're imperfections. And is a bit to thick for my taste. And I'm unsure if this product is affordable I received this as a gift. But I would definitely recommend it looks great and is my go two when I'm in a hurry!
Daleshia M.
abbeville
This product would be great for dry skin. One thing that I don't like about it was all the little sparkly look that it had. It would not be great for really oily skin because it will only make it shinier.
Selena M.
Ashland
My sister always did my makeup for homecomings and prom and this is the foundation she always went with! It’s beautiful and makes the skin look so smooth and supple! Definitely a great product for the price (compared to high end foundations). I would totally buy again for everyday use
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
I absolutely love this foundation! I use the nude and mix it with golden beige! I first started using this about 2 years ago and have used it since then. It goes on easily and doesn’t take much to cover your whole face! I buy this from Walmart
Rachel L.
I have yet to find a drug store foundation that I like, or doesn't somehow break me out into small hives. This foundation was kind of patchy on me, but I also have pretty dry skin, so if you don't struggle with dryness, this may be okay!
Hayley K.
Russellville , AR
This foundation is very airy and doesn't feel thick at all! It has pretty good coverage for being so light. It is very affordable and can be found almost anywhere! I would recommend this to someone trying to find a quick foundation
Mattie F.
Appeared splotchy and kind of Cakey. It was thick and did not provide very good coverage. Color choices are not very diverse, and won't match all skin tones. It is soft and feels gentle on skin. Might work for some.
Mariam E.
Chicago
Stays on all day, blends well, minimum amount of streaks or blotches, and lasts a while! It’s pump bottle is also really useful in conserving how much you use. It was pretty affordable for how good it is!
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
My favvvvv...I always use this mostly cause my colour is there is it's better complexion for me ..very easy and nice to use ..never got disappointed or anything..it is also very affordable ..
Kate H.
Did anyone else find this foundation glittery? Really like it apart from that but trying to work out where the glitter came from as doesn't swatch glittery