BY REVLON

• Get glamorous, big volume lashes from every angle
  • Lashes look 100% more magnified, multiplied, amplified
  • Lash finding brush with rounded tip easily reaches every single lash for maximum dimension.
  • Available in 3 non-waterproof shades: Blackest Black, Black, and Blackened Brown

EXPERT TIPS:

How to get glamorous, big volume lashes:
1) Apply the mascara to the upper lashes from root to tip
2) Apply once again in order to build more volume and length
3) Use specially designed lash finding brush tip to capture and fan out every lash

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the best mascara I have ever tried and believe me I have tried every kind of every brand. this visibly lengthens and volumizes my lashes! in my opinion it is comparable to the benefit they're real mascara which is way more expensive than this one. this mascara lasts all day too and doesn't clump or flake up on my lashes! its GREAT!" in 15 reviews
  • "Volumizing mascara and it gives some length. The brush separates lashes and gets every hair. Very wet formula. Gets even better over time. Formula doesn't flake or leave lashes hard or crunchy. " in 12 reviews
  • "One of my favortie mascaras! It never clumps and they also have the water proof one and it works GREAT! I pretty much use this one everyday!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this mascara I'm a huge fan of clumpy thick eyelashes and this is the perfect mascara for it I have at least 5 of these in my makeup bag." in 2 reviews
  • "The black really makes your eyes pop ." in 1 review
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Review for: Nwp Blackest more...
This mascara isn’t too bad. I used to use it constantly quite a few years ago. I like the sleek packaging, and the price is relatively cheap. I mean, you can get it at pretty much any drugstore. This mascara is good for separating the lashes and making them a tid bit longer, but that’s about it. It doesn’t help lashes look that much longer or thicker. I would suggest using another mascara along with this to basically prime your lashes for the second product.
Nadine C.
Review for: Nwp Blackest more...
I whole heartedly loved this mascara for the longest time. This was my first go to from the day I bought it until the very day it dried up and even still some days afterwards. I wish they still had it in stores by me because I would totally repurchase
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Nwp Blackest more...
I feel like this mascara didn’t get enough attention as it should have because it lengthens and curls your lashes without making them clumpy. It does however take a while to dry
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Waterproof Blackest more...
My absolute favorite. I got this mascara on accident I thought it was something else but once I started using it I couldn't stop. I have long lashes and this doesn't leave any clumps and makes my lashes look gorgeous. Until I find something better I will be buying this one for a long time.
Nicole B.
Review for: Waterproof Blackest more...
I like this item. It raises my eyelashes. It does get clumpy from time to time. I use it for quit some time and it does the trick. I use it for my natural look. I would defiantly recommend this to you. It is supper affordably and you can  always relay on it.
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
Review for: Waterproof Blackest more...
I loved this mascara with all my heart but what did y’all do with it?? It separated my lashes, it made them super long, and it gave them volume but when I went to go repurchase it, it was gone and I honestly had a mini heart attack.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried this mascara a couple years back, so maybe the formula has changed but when I tried it I was semi unimpressed. It's relatively cheap ( between $8-12) and you can find it at any cvs, target, grocery store. It doesn't do much, if anything, for volume but it does kind of separate your lashes nicely. I would recommend using this plus a volumizing mascara to achieve a separated, but thick look.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Where do I even begin? I LOVE this mascara! My lashes are almost non-existant, so most mascaras are difficult to apply evenly. This one coats each lash, without clumping or giving me spider eyes. The color doesn't rub off, and it defines the few lashes I have to give me a natural look. My teen-aged daughter (who was blessed with eyelashes that look fake, already) requested a tube of this for Christmas. It works even MORE beautifully on her long lashes!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: Waterproof Blackest more...
I don't particularly care for this type of brush/blonde in the mascara but I was pleasantly surprised that it does give my lashes a lot of volume and it is very black which I love because I hate green mascaras it does seem a little on the dryer side but I don't mind it know if that was fixed it would be 100% perfect and I will probably buy this again because it's cheap and it works well definitely recommend!
Sophie S.
It is pretty hard to control for people with minimal eyelashes. Sometimes, a chunk of mascara will come out and eventually ruin the eyeshadow make up that has been applied. Overall, it can create volume and a good mascara to have around. No, I wouldn't recommend.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
Would this be considered a thickening mascara?
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I change my mascara all the time. I just can't seem to find one that I can't live without. Right now I'm using Scandaleyes Lycra flex by Rimmel. Has anyone used both Rimmel and Revlon PhotoReady 3D? And if so which would you choose?
Jennifer H.
Does it last long?
Keily M.
Piedras negras veracruz
Como lo optengo
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
How does this mascara hold a curl??