BY REVLON

Comfortable scissor-style handles provide ease of use and superior control. Slant tip provides an optimal angle for a wide range of tweezing needs. Ideal for people with weak hands or painful joints.

• Comfortable scissor-style handle
• Slant tip tweezes from any angle

Revlon Perfectweeze Slant Tip
  • "I love these! They are perfect and small enough to bring on any trip! I like how the tip is slanted to be able to get to hard to reach places. " in 7 reviews
  • "i actually like these tweezers they work really well and the handles make them easier to shape and angle them " in 1 review
  • "These were the first tweezers I ever used as a teen." in 1 review
Erin D.
These are the only tweezers I will ever use. The finger loops allow you to get a good grip, they do not slip or rotate while using. The slant allows for that perfect angle to grasp hair. The grip of this tweezer also allows for quicker tweezing. I can grab multiple hairs at at time (if I need to) and quickly go back for more without accidentally grabbing skin or stabbing myself. Very precise and easy to control.
Katelyn M.
Barrie, ON
These are the only tweezers that I use! The scissor like handels make it so much easier to get control when tweezing!
Alexandra D.
San Mateo
These are my holy grail !!!normal tweezers usually slip out of my hand or just don’t even get my eyebrow hairs. They are inexpensive and so easy to use I would totally recommend these to any who has trouble with normal tweezers
EvaLynn V.
Oshawa
These are the tweezers that I learned on. My mum has them and her mum used them. They are VERY difficult to find here, so I own a number of pairs.. just incase!
Charlene M.
Hamilton, ON
These are my absolute favourite tweezers. I find them much easier to use then the conventional ones. I’ve had the same set for years but have replaced previous ones from losing them. These are a staple in my makeup bag.
Kari M.
East Rochester
Absolutely love these tweezers. They have a great grip and get in hard to reach places easily. I find that get grasp better than other kinds of tweezers and are a great value than the more expensive ones. I would buy again and have since i have two pairs of them!
Kate R.
Astoria, NY
They get the job done and are pretty inexpensive. The handle makes for a more efficient job when plucking!
Savannah H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Eyebrows are SO important! I will never stray from these tweezers!!! They are the absolute best and I love having the little handle on it. And there’s a slant so you can either pluck a lot or a little depending on the place.
Charos S.
This is a great product. Ut removes all unwanted hair piece by piece. And i would recommend it to anyone
Annette B.
Sheboygan, WI
This tweezer is so easy to use. Feels good in the fingers great value. I have been using this since i started tweezing my eye brows