BY REVLON

Comfortable scissor-style handles provide ease of use and superior control. Slant tip provides an optimal angle for a wide range of tweezing needs. Ideal for people with weak hands or painful joints.

• Comfortable scissor-style handle
• Slant tip tweezes from any angle

Revlon Perfectweeze Slant Tip
  • "I love these! They are perfect and small enough to bring on any trip! I like how the tip is slanted to be able to get to hard to reach places. " in 7 reviews
  • "i actually like these tweezers they work really well and the handles make them easier to shape and angle them " in 1 review
  • "These were the first tweezers I ever used as a teen." in 1 review
Leigh M.
Fort Sam Houston
I like these a lot and have repurchased them a couple of times. The are great to get in close to the brownfor strays without grabbing hair you don't mean to grab.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Love scissors? Hate pinching standard tweezers? Not to mention by holding these tweezers like scissors you get a better grip on each hair. Once again I found these on deep discount and disliking average tweezers I thought they couldn't be horible. Truth is they are soooo far from horible. They fit perfectly in the hand, has great grip, and plucks out the hairs every time without slipping out. Probably one of the most gentle tweeze.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
The first pair of tweezers that i started using as a teen. And i still use them because they work amazingly well. The slant of the tweezers help position and remove all the little hairs. The handles also provides a good and comfortable grip and allows me to pluck at a faster paste
Amy M.
My favorite inexpensive go to tweezer! Perfectly picks up hairs from thin to thick. Stays sharp for a long time. The small finger openings make it super easy to continue plucking multiple areas. Perfect for lips, eyebrows, and anywhere else that needs hair removed. Also worked extremely well at removing a splinter in my finger.
Mayra R.
I didn't like the revlon perfectweeze tweezer. It's very big and difficult to use. I feel as if it doesn't pluck any hair out because it's very thick on the ends. I was not satisfied and ended up returning it.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
I love these tweezers they are my favorite because they are less painful then my other tweezers and they are more precise. These tweezers don't tire my hands as much because they are like using scissors you don't have continually apply pressure to remove the hair.
Michelle S.
I have purchased these multiple times. The tweezers are just the right size where you have control and the tip can grab any unwanted hair. They are also at the perfect price point and can be found in most drug stores.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I have owned many many tweezers. But these are by far my favorite. I don't have the problem of not being able to grasp fine or shorter hairs with these like would often happen with others. I don't think I'll buy another brand, ever!
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
There is like a million tweezers in my house but I only use this one! It is extremely precise and never lets me down. I don't ever need another tweezer ever again and would probably freak out if this one goes missing!
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
I would probably never use this for actual tweezing ( I use my tweezerman pink tweezer and it's amazing) but I bought this for false lash application and it's not bad at all.