BY REVLON

Comfortable scissor-style handles provide ease of use and superior control. Slant tip provides an optimal angle for a wide range of tweezing needs. Ideal for people with weak hands or painful joints.

• Comfortable scissor-style handle
• Slant tip tweezes from any angle

Revlon Perfectweeze Slant Tip
  • "I love these! They are perfect and small enough to bring on any trip! I like how the tip is slanted to be able to get to hard to reach places. " in 7 reviews
  • "i actually like these tweezers they work really well and the handles make them easier to shape and angle them " in 1 review
  • "These were the first tweezers I ever used as a teen." in 1 review
Reyyna I.
Midwest city
Best tweezers ever! The tweezers itself are very unique. I've never seen a pair of tweezers with a grip like this. I don't really remember where I bought this but it's probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. I highly recommend this to people that frequently have to tweeze their eyebrows like me.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I use this not alot because my eyebrows are pretty thin already but when I need to pluck out some misplaced brow hair this little baby comes right in handy. I have super thin and small eyebrow hairs so sometimes it is really hard to get a good grip on them but these are perfect for getting them
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
One of my favorite pair of tweezers out there on the market. I have been using these for almost 20 years. The only downfall is for very stubborn super short hairs, it's difficult to get really close to the skin with these. I still love them and will continue to buy and highly recommend.
ashlee p.
These Revlon tweezers are so much nicer than others I have used because they have convenient spots for your fingers and allow you more stability when tweezing. The only reason I deducted a star was because I feel they're too thick to grab a single hair without sliding off.
Angela W.
Holly
When I bought this, I thought it would be easier to handle while grooming my brows. No. It is definitely more awkward to hold if that’s what you want to use it for. The grasp itself is not tight and flush for eyebrow hairs. I just keep mine around for taking out splinters now, mostly.
Cortney S.
Sterling
Favorite pair of tweezers I owned! Wish I could find another pair! Once a week use! Love how easy it is to use! Very affordable and gets the littlest hairs out simply unlike others I've used! I would buy again if I could find them!
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
Many years ago, I was introduced to these tweezers and let me tell you, they are the best! I dont know what makes them so great, but they are and are a must have to all women and men, who need to pluck away unwanted or stray hairs!
Alexandra S.
These are my go to and have been for years and years. Some people like the other flat style but I like the scissor type. They get the job done and last me forever. I only wish the edges were a bit thinner to really grasp the hair.
Erin D.
These are the only tweezers I will ever use. The finger loops allow you to get a good grip, they do not slip or rotate while using. The slant allows for that perfect angle to grasp hair. The grip of this tweezer also allows for quicker tweezing. I can grab multiple hairs at at time (if I need to) and quickly go back for more without accidentally grabbing skin or stabbing myself. Very precise and easy to control.
Precious P.
Ocala
My grandmother bought me my first pair and I have kept at least one ever since. They make removing a loose eyelash easy. Always priced fair, easy to buy available at almost all drug stores and discount stores.

Walmart