BY REVLON

"Love the intensity of the steel pin cushion to style thick hair, hair with extensions, and hair weaves. Experience romance with the Revlon® Softness & Shine brushes. Set with the technology you need to fall in love with your hair."

Steel pin bristles
IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for frizz control and shine
Rubber handle for firm grip
Static reduction
Conditions, smooths & makes hair shiny
Tangle free

Tierra F.
Salem, OR
Nice brush. Good size. Didnt cost much. Got it at wal mart. Forgot my brush on a camping trip. Picked this one up. I have to much hair for it tho. For someone with tinner hair.
Angela P.
Nice brush to keep in my purse for on the go. Does what it's supposed to do.. it brushes my hair! It doesn't pull my hair out or tear any strands out which is very important to me.
SANDRA M.
Long beach, CA
this brush is okay. but i have really long hair and when it gets tangled it a big tangle and i noticed that the cushion will pop out after so many tangles.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I actually just got this brush. It works great my hair tangles easy and this does not hurt at all. I would recommend
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
Great brush. It always leaves my hair feelings very smooth. I always use it once I get out of the shower.
Yana I.
Works as a normal brush. No problems with it. Regular/normal pricing. I used it before & it worked fine.
Joanamarie V.
I remember I used this once haha but I'm want to buy it my skin for may face is combination with oily and dry but my skin color is tan as I said I used it once and I don't want to compare it to other products out ther, I can't promise to recommend it to others butim definitely living for it
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Me gusta mucho este producto, por que cuando lo uso me deja el cabello muy lindo además me desenreda el cabello con mucha facilidad, creo que es uno de mis favoritos. Por esa razón ya he tenido como 3 cepillos de esos, son los mejores. Cada día me gustan más.
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
This brush doesn't pull my hair out like other brushs and it is really very easy to clean . This is my e everyday brush Ruth blow dry also