BY REVLON

The Revlon® metal flower barrette is the simple finishing touch you need. The chic design is perfect for a brunch date or a glamorous night out.

• Autoclasp lock
  • Great for all hair types
  • Hair accents

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Barbara S.
Chico
I love Revlon’s hair accessories! They are always so classy. I have medium length hair that is fairly thin, but I have a lot of it. This hold my hair great. I don’t like having my hair down but sometimes need to have a more polished look than a ponytail. This is beautiful in a half up half down hairstyle.
Emiley D.
Springdale, AR
Very pretty hair clip. It's great probably thinner hair. I have pretty thick hair and I had to keep readjusting it. I found this one at target, but I'm sure you could get them at any CVS or Walgreens as well.
samantha n.
logan, OH
Very pretty easy to use looks great in my hair ,nice for an added perk up to any outfits ,for is very cost effective . Made well I use after a updo. Or a ponytail I and would buy more of them.
Lexi H.
Wore during my aunts wedding, love it didn't fall out, my tip is putting it in upside down then twisting it the right way. Stays in all way. First time using defiantly would use again.
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
This is very pretty for an up do. But, only problem is, it can be hard to clip it and unclip it sometimes. But it's very beautiful.
Carrie S.
My hair is too thick. Barrette usually doesn't close, not designed to hold alot of hair. Bought it at walgreens
Katy C.
Love this revelon barrette keep my hair locked in with the style and its colorful and fashionable to use
alma r.
it looks good in hair u can use to go out it works with different hairstyles that u decide to use
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
I love their product & simple things like hair clips make me happy. It's sooooooooooooocute!
Khristan L.
Muldrow
An awesome hair product keeps your hair look ok’ing stylish and professional never dule