Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine Thermal Brush uploaded by Zulem S.Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine Thermal Brush uploaded by Sheena B.

BY REVLON

MAXIMUM SHINE

The Revlon® Maximum Shine Large 2.5” round hair brush creates amazing sleek, voluminous styles. Complete thermal round hair brush with ION+CERAMIC creating even heat distribution for shinier, healthy looking hair you will love. Best for longer hair.

ION+CERAMIC®
Rubberized handle
Dries hair fast
Frizz reduction
Striking Volume

Buy on Amazon
Su S.
Works pretty well especially for the price. Allows for voluminous blow outs. The only downside is it snags in your hair sometimes (you have to get used to holding the brush and sliding it down with the blow dryer). Other then that its a good buy for the price i would repurchase
Rhonda J.
 I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST. I purchased this brush with my own money. It promised to be smoothing. I didn't like the brush and that is the reason I gave it 1 star. It did not leave my hair soft and smooth. It was as if it were roughing it up while drying. The worst part? The handle separated from the round brush. I used Gorilla Glue to glue it back together since I had paid so much for it and guess what? It fell apart again in under a week. I now have a MUCH better brush that maybe I can do a review on if it pops up. Don't waste your hard earned money on this brush!
Alix G.
I bought this to try something new and it hurts at first become of the type of brush but to be honest it makes my hair look good and it does style pretty nice. I would recommend but just keep in mine if your sensitive like me it might hurt while using.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
This is a great brush! I don't know if it is the ceramic or the Ions or the combination of both, but this brush styles my frizzy hair wonderfully.  It also tames the frizz and makes my hair super shiny! The price was great and it is comparable to other very expensive brushes that I own. I would recommend this brush to everyone, especially those with frizzy, unmanageable hair.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brush this works so good and it leave your hair nice and soft and shine I use this brush on my daughters and they even love it it was worth buying it.
Sheena B.
Love love love this brush! I have a short reverse angled Bob and it works great. I haven't used a straighter on my hair since I got this brush.
kacee F.
Vail, AZ
I liked the volume and curl this gave. It was my first brush and my hair got caught the the ring of the handle. And it was heavy also.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This is a great round brush for an everyday blow out leaves my hair looking beautiful and shiny like I just got out of a salon !!
Sandy N.
Love this brush. Seemed a bit pricey but I liked the shape and size. Nice to blow dry or even tame any waves. Satisfied!
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This didn't really work well for my crazy curly hair it's a good brush but with my 2000x watt blow dryers it burns the brush
Karla V.
Laredo, TX
What so special about this brush