BY REVLON

Reduce drying time with the Revlon® Maximum Shine paddle brush. Reduce your hair drying time and love your straight smooth hair. With IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for styles with no frizz. Best for longer hair.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Rubberized handle
Reduces drying time
No frizz
Make it straight

Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine Paddle Cushion Brush
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I own this brush, and it's a decent brush. I use my fingers when I'm blow drying my hair, so I don't really use the brush while blow drying. It does help straighten your hair while blow drying, because it has a ceramic plate type thing in the brush, so it does help your hair dry faster and straighter. You can get this brush at Wal-Mart for about 8 bucks.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Ok i have hair to my rear end and this brush keeps it smooth and tangle free. I have broken many a hairbrush and this one has stood up to even the worst​ nearly dreadlocked hair. Its also great for my daughters who have very long very fine hair that tangles just from walking. I love this brush and need to go buy 2 more for my car and second bathroom. Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine Paddle Cushion Brush
Maleah M.
Del rio, Texas
I only rate this a four star, because my brush broke and it was my favorite brush! none of he bristles broke or anything and i suggest starting withh the end of your hair and going up, and i think it needs a stronger grip. i am a forever user so definitely recommend !
Bree K.
Ellisville, MS
This brush is prefect!! Once I get done teasing my hair it's prefect for fixing the top layer. I literally use this brush with my wet or dry hair. Seriously the best paddle brush I have ever used, so glad I found it. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Helen D.
Love this paddle brush.Brushes very smoothly better than a few I purchased at Sally's. I have coarse thick hair and this brush made it so much easier to brush my hair out. Purchased at Meijer. I would definitely buy this brush again. Price was very affordable.
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I have a combination of kinky and coily hair, and it has a reputation of destroying brushed every time I decide to blow it out to get it straightened, I will say that my brushes by revlon have held up better than any other brushes.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love the way it doesn't break easily. My hair is very thick and this brush has no problems going thru my hair after a shower or first thing in the mornings.
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
Nice brush good for the price goes through my hair easily without Breaking my hair I got mine from Walmart about a year ago and I use it daily.
Michelle H.
Auburndale
Love this brush, it gets all my hair tangles out and makes it soft. It also keeps it all even when putting it in a ponytail.
Brianna G.
Gets tangles out fast and easy!! I have really wavy hair that tangles really easy but this brush solves it!!

Walmart