Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesRevlon
Perfect Style Maximum Shine All Purpose Brush

Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine All Purpose Brush

MAXIMUM SHINE

The Revlon® Maximum Shine all purpose brush has a nylon-natural blend perfect for coarse hair. Nylon bristles will help smooth the hair while the natural bristles will lock-in sheen and prevent breakage.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
50/50 Nylon-natural blend bristles
Shiny healthy hair
Dries hair fast
No frizz
Smooth & lock in sheen

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine All Purpose Brush!
Mingo Jct, OH
Revlon Perfect Style Maximum Shine All Purpose Brush uploaded by Kellen H.
I really love this brush! I got it the other day and it really takes my hair! It was cheap and on sale! Easy to clean and lays my edges down! I really like that that you can grip it and doesn’t slip out of your hand!
Toledo, OH
It really helps with waves which I don't do much but when I do this is the only thing I use it really helps a lot
Richlands, NC
I've been trying to find a brush that is right for my thick hair. I think this would really work
Apopka, FL
I love using this brush while I'm in the shower. It works well. And takes out any tangles I have going on .
San Antonio, TX
Love this brush, it for all types of hair and works great on mine. I recommend this the everyone. Its flawless and awesome.
Doral, FL
Es mi cepillo actual y lo amo, desenreda perfectamente, el diseño es super bonito al igual que el color, de facil agarre en fin es perfecto.
wirral
2,587 reviews
I’m trying to grow my hair I love to have hair stuff and just love doing my hair colour stuff I like to try new stuff I can’t wait to see it
This makes your hair look so good! I purchased this from Walmart for a good deal! It works so well and is very easy to use. I use this when I need a good detangle
Montréal , QC
I Absolutely love this brush! I use it in my everyday routine it helps create nice natural waves to my hair. The brush is very light so it doesn't feel too heavy on the wrist. Super satisfied of this purchase!

Looking for your answer?