BY REVLON

Shelve your sneakers! Put away those pumps! Don't let toenails woes get in the way of gorgeous feet Revlon Perfect Pedicure® is the complete solution for an instant foot makeover. Simply select a nail from the kit that fits comfortably, drop on the... see more...

• Do the nails fit on properly? How long do they typically stay on?1 Answers
Katie L.
it is okay. I think because they are fake, it is a little too long for my toes and it doesn't look good. I also think that it doesn't look that good because it will not match everyone's toe shape and nail bed. There I will not recommend this to a friend because I don't think it is worth the money
Alexandra T.
Yikes! broke off my toenails and came off super fast. It was a lot of pain for zero payoff. Seriously not worth the price.
Desi M.
Superior, WI
Nope. These don't stay on, they don't fit right, and you can see the natural nail.
Lindsey A.
I've tried these a couple times and the don't fit my toenails well enough for me to keep them on. They stick up some so that you can see underneath them. It must just be me though because my mother in law is obsessed and wears them all the time, hence why I give this product a B.
Savannah R.
Only a b product because just like anyother nails these fall of really easily and you can see undr them they just seem really cheep when they fall of and are some times hard to put on
Brittany c.
These are very easy and also very convenient for a quick prdicure with a professional look. Really enjoy this product in the summertime.
Brianna B.
Adel, GA
Not good if you were close toed shoes. Fall off quickly. However, very easy application. Need a bigger variety of designs.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last summer I hurt my toe and lost half my nail so I turned to these as a way to hide the fact and they worked pretty well. They were a little hard to remove once they had grown out and needed to be replaced though.
Lauren F.
Byron Center, MI
This was ok, they applied easily. And they looked great! However, they did not last long at all. The quickly fell off.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the classic french mani but if you have small toe nails then don't even bother with this product! The big toe nail always works but your little toes are left looking long and awkward.
Miranda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the nails fit on properly? How long do they typically stay on?