BY REVLON

DRIES UP TO 50% FASTER

Transform dull hair into beautiful volume fast with a turbo boost button that allows you to speed up your styling time, while triple ceramic coating and IONIC TECHNOLOGY® deliver gorgeous volume and shine. Use the finger diffuser attachment to define curls and waves for a naturally, effortless look.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Soft-Feel™ Handle
3 Year Limited Warranty

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My mother and I have had this hairdryer for years and it is still both of our favorite hairdryers we have ever used! It has so much power, but not too much! It gets pretty hot, but not too hot. And it dries our hair SO fast... faster than most products I have used. I've never burned my hair or smelled my hair burning. I hope they never stop making this hairdryer!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t use heat too much on my hair, so I definitely didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a hair dryer. I bought this at Walmart for like $15. It cake with a diffuser attachment, which is my main use for this dryer since I have super curly hair. However, this is pretty low quality. I dropped the box when I first got it by accident and the black piece that goes on the back immediately fell off. It still works, so it wasn’t much of an issue, it just looked messy. I dropped it a couple other times (I’m clumsy) and a piece broke off of the front, so the diffuser does not fully attach. It was worth the money I spent, but next time I will get a more quality hair dryer.
Alexandria P.
Hardinsburg , KY
I had trouble finding a good hair dryer that both me and my sister liked. Our hair dryers get a lot of use, at least 2 times a day, so we really needed a hair dryer that would last. Revlon has really stood up to that demand. We have had this hair dryer for over a year now and it still has the same power that it did on the first day we got it. It has 3 different air flow settings and 3 different temperature settings, so it really adjust to whatever you want. We mainly use it on high heat, and that is really a perfect temperature. It’s just hot enough but not too hot that it burns your scalp. It was also very decently priced! I highly recommend this hair dryer to anyone looking for a good high quality hair dryer!
Elizabeth V.
I've had this hair dryer for years. I love that it came with a diffuser. I have curly hair so the diffuser attachment comes in handy. I loved the different temperatures, I usually use the warm temperature. It makes drying my hair easy and fast.
Susana Alexandra M.
Chula Vista
I love this dryer, I have two different ones and this is my go to, it dries it quick w/ no damage, and it has a turbo setting which I love if I’m in a rush, and I use it for my bangs and it styles them amazingly
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This dryer is a beast! The diffuser attachment works really well for my frizzy hair. It doesn’t separate my curls, and leaves me with shiny bouncy hair. It has great drying power I would highly recommend.
Vicctoria T.
Denison
I’ve had this hair dryer for over a year now and it works just as great as the day I bought it! It dries my hair sooo fast. My hair usually takes forever to dry and this hair dryer cuts that time in half! Absolutely love it.
Olivia C.
Kennesaw, GA
This hairdryer is nice, but I just feel like there’s nothing special about it. I really wanted the dyson hairdryer but that thing is EXPENSIVE 😂 I just went out before I moved and grabbed one really quick!
Sydney D.
Maryville, TN
after my last revlon hairdryer (that i had for YEARS) died i got another one and love it just as much as the last. every hair dryer i have ever used has worked so well and lasted for so long. i would buy it over and over!!
Ashley M.
Lebanon
The hairdryer itself was okay. It got the job done. However, it burnt out in less than a year. I've had cheap hairdryers last me years so this was a disappointment. The hot setting was too hot and if used, could really cause damage to your hair. I wouldn't recommend this dryer to anyone really. maybe as a temporary if you're in a bind but not for everyday use.
Elsi L.
Reading , PA
How much does this cost?

Walmart