Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Turbo Styler

DRIES UP TO 50% FASTER

Transform dull hair into beautiful volume fast with a turbo boost button that allows you to speed up your styling time, while triple ceramic coating and IONIC TECHNOLOGY® deliver gorgeous volume and shine. Use the finger diffuser attachment to define curls and waves for a naturally, effortless look.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Cool Shot Button
Volumizing Finger Diffuser
Soft-Feel™ Handle
3 Year Limited Warranty

this price sounds great. has anyone bought this blowdryer before and if so is it worth it, how long does it last Revlon Compact Hair Dryer 1875W Styler ?
How much does this cost?
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Turbo Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Lake Wylie , SC
Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Turbo Styler uploaded by Sierra R.
Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Turbo Styler uploaded by Sierra R.
I love this hair dryer! This hair dryer is affordable. Mine came with a diffuser that attaches to the end. This hair dryer is awesome because it has a warm setting & a cool setting, along with a turbo setting.🤩When I want my hair curly I apply my hair products and use the diffuser on the cool setting. The current curly hair product I am using is Creme Of Nature Pure Honey Curl Activator 10.5oz Tube. And when I want my hair to be straight I apply the It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner plus Keratin along with [product:ogx-extra-penetrating-oil-for-dry-&-coarse-hair-renewing-argan-oil-of-morocco] and blow it out. I then follow by straightening my hair. Highly recommend this hair dryer! 🧖🏽‍♀️ Attached are photos both curly & straight using this hair dryer. 💓 #hair #revlon #hairdryer #curlyhead #curlyhair #straighthair #hairroutine
Carl Junction, MO
I have never been someone who has spent a lot of money on a hair dryer... I don't blow dry my hair that often, usually go with a air dry approach but I have had this hair dryer for a couple years and have started to use it more and I always think it does a great job. It doesn't take that long and it gets pretty hot! I love that it has the cool down button, and also a tubo button for when you need it to go just a little quicker. Its been a great hair dryer for me, and not expensive!
Tucson, AZ
Definitely I rely gets the job done. I like that it also has so many settings, so you have multiple choices depending on your hair type. For instance it has low, medium, high for amount it blows then it has cool, warm, hot for temp. And then has even has turbo to really blow dry your hair as quickly, as well as a super cool. So it gives you plenty of options!
Chicago
I’ve had this blow dryer for YEARS!! Let me tell you it is one of the best hair dryers I have used! I have had this and used this since I was a little little girl and I’m currently in my 20s . I would definitely recommend this! Gives very high definition and volume! Use this product daily as well! Would recommend!
Cameron, MO
I’m not in love with this one. It says Turbo but it doesn’t feel very turbo! My old hair dryer dryed my hair much faster! Also it just feels bulky to hold with one hand and not easy to maneuver! If I had to do it over again I probably would not purchase this again.
Rossville , Georgia
I love my hair dryer. I've had this product for 2 a few years and it's still going strong. I've wanted to try the more expensive hair dryers before to see if there's anything I'm missing, I just can't bring myself to spend a lot on something I already have unless it does something amazing.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Target
Very inexpensive and gets the job done! My hair takes a long time to dry and this blow dryer has made cut that time down! Plus I don't feel like I'm putting so much heat on my head. I've also used it to try my wigs. Great product and I definitely buy it again.
We use our hair dryers till they call uncle. This Revlon model is sturdy and is hanging in. It is moderately priced. The grip is excellent because the grip is really important when we pick a hairdryer. I recommend and will buy again. Great power and heat.
Baltimore, MD
Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Turbo Styler uploaded by Kristen P.
A great blow dryer that wasn’t too expensive. I’ve never had issues with this one overheating or getting stuff stuck in the back vent. I love that there are multiple settings for heat and for speed. There’s also a cool blast and a hot blast
Burlington, MA
I like this blower. I like that it has a few different heat settings. I am trying to get away from using heat on my hair as inter older because it can be so damaging but when I do have to dry my hair, this is the blow dryer I use.