Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Diffuser uploaded by Kaitlyn R.Revlon Perfect Heat Volumizing Diffuser uploaded by Kendra M.

BY REVLON #19 in Diffusers

DEFINES NATURAL CURLS AND WAVES

CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY
Protects hair from over-styling with even heat distribution
that penetrates hair quickly from the inside out for
less damage.

EASY-ATTACH DESIGN
fits most standard hair dryers
STYLING FINGERS
gently lift hair at the roots to add volume and body
LARGE DRYING SURFACE
softens airflow to enhance natural curls and waves

Buy on Amazon
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
This is a very nice diffuser but it can be better. Putting it on is a struggle and if it isn't on properly to which you have no indication off then it literally pops off. As far as the air flow the teeth can be a bit longer and it's hard to tell if the air comes out the teeth and not just around. All in all it still gets the job done. I sometimes use it without the dry just to give my hair a left as it air dry. It's better then using your hands
Aaliyah M.
This fit on my pink revlon dryer and it looks like it can fit other dryers too. This diffuser has a nice and rounded up with fingers inside. I like the depth of the cup because a lot of hair can fit in it and it keeps my curls clumped and it traps the heat much better making for quicker and bouncier curls
sydney w.
Spotsylvania, VA
this makes my hair look so good and makes such a difference to the appearance of my hair. it's similar to other hair diffusers and the price was fair. ill repurchase if i need to but i think it will last me quite a while
Kendra M.
It took me 20 years, but I finally learned how to style my curly hair thanks to this diffuser!! I ordered it after a Pinterest curly hair binge because it was the cheapest on Amazon. It's really easy to use and makes my hair so big and bouncy! Usually my curls start halfway down my head because my hair is so long, but this actually gave me volume and curls that lasted all day. The process only took about 20-30 minutes as well, so this is definitely becoming part of my routine. I've attached a picture (without my unmade face) for reference about how great my hair looked.
Kaitlyn R.
I love this! For years I've struggled with how to tame my curly hair. And if you have curly hair I'm sure you know the struggle. This diffuser eliminates frizz and tangles and leaves your curls defined! Definitely recommend to anyone struggling with your curly hair and how to style it! I attached a picture of how my hair looked after I diffused it! #EmbraceTheCurls
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
This is great because it's universal, but I've somehow managed to break the bits that keep it in place, so I have to hold it upright so it doesn't go flying off of my hair dryer. Anyway, it works well on my wavy/curly hair. It gives great volume w/o going too crazy.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Didn't curl my hair at all. Honestly my blow dryer didn't come with a diffuser and lately I've been trying to do a natural curl and this product just didn't cut it for me and for that it's in the return pile 👎🏻
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
Love how this was universal and can be used on any hair dryer. Down side it that it was very expensive more expansive than my actual hair dryer but it does great things for my hair so it was worth the price since I get a lot of use out of it.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
I have this diffuser and rarely use it. It takes me too long to dry my hair with it on my blow dryer. I find letting my hair air dry most of the way and then crunching it works just as well.
Kathryn O.
Greer, SC
Love this little jewel for voluminous curls every time. I just put my curl whip in towel dried hair and use my diffuser, with a beautiful wind blown look every time!