BY REVLON #9 in Hair Accessories

Eliminated Frizz, Adds Texture, and Gets Closer to the Roots. Ultra-narrow plates perfect for short hairstyles, detailing, and adding texture. 400°F Professional high heat. 30 Heat setting. 30 Second heat-up. High Heat, Constant Heat®. High heat, constant heat™ sensors monitor temperature, quickly restores heat to the perfect styling level. see more...

Mariana R.
San Diego
I like the results I get from this iron and have used it about twice a week for going on two years. Coupled with the right styling products, the curls last from 2-4 days.It also has 30 (!) heat settings, although really, I only use the highest one; an automatic shut-off; a heat-resistant storage cover; a swivel cord at the bottom to prevent annoying tangling and a 30-second heat-up time.
Stephine R.
Virgina
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has really good hair care products because they're inexpensive and you can find them at your local Walmart I'm always very satisfied my name I had my hair type in then and it makes my hair nice silky I would definitely buy again this brand has really good hair care products because they're inexpensive and you can find them at your local Walmart I'm always very satisfied my name I had my hair type in then and it makes my hair nice sake I would definitely buy again
Anna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this heat styling tool when I was first starting out. I was learning how to do my hair and this tool was one of the cheaper and easier options to find so I jumped on it. I would recommend this iron to any beginner but would say to get a more professional tool if you are going to heat styling your hair a lot because it is important not to damage it.
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is an amazing product. I have had mine for 2 years and I have not had any problems with it. It is extremely affordable. I have 4c hair which is very hard to straighten and this product has never failed me. I would recommend this product to others
Tina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand of straightener I have ever owned , I have wavy coarse hair that is on the dry damaged side . Very affordable for every price range. I use this at high heat setting and glide it over the entire shaft of my hair end to end and my hair is very long I've never had any breakage caused by using this ! I love it
Megan Q.
Pearland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first straighteners, and it definitely did its job. It wasn't crazy in prize either, but after using more expensive straighteners, I will not repurchase this one. Maybe I am extra and like spending the more money on seemingly better quality. However, this straightener does do what it's supposed to.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
En realidad no la he probado pero me gustaría probar como dejaría el cabello espero poder hacerlo y dar una opinión diferente y mejor pero en si creo que es perfecto como para alisar el cabello y a la vez como hacer unas ondas en realidad me gustaría hacerlo por que me gusta andar me cabello bien arreglado
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener, Not super pricey at all and it heats up so evenly you hair will straighten in a breeze without having to reapply heat a few times. I have had 2 of these, the first lasted me over 2 years nearly 3 and the one I am currently using is still going strong at now just over 2 years :)
Diana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really amazing styles hair really well it's able for purchase really anywhere. Perfect heat setting but you do have to be careful with them. I use this product quite often and works wonders! I would appreciate it more if the heat settings were adjusted a little overall great product!
Savannah R.
Selinsgrove
This straightener wasn't exactly my favorite, especially compared to a Chi, but it still worked pretty welll. My hair is super thick so it just didn't do the job quite as fast as I wanted to. When you're looking at prices, this one is also a lot more affordable so it depends what you're looking for!