BY REVLON

Tourmaline Ceramic Plates Create Extreme Shine, Eliminate Frizz, Reduce Split Ends. Bonus: Heat Resistant Storage Pouch. Features: Ultra-Slim Design Plate Locking Switch Self-Fastening Cord Wrap Bonus Heat-Resistant Storage Pouch Worldwide Dual Voltage More Features: Separate On/Off Switch With On Indicator Light 30 Second Heat-Up Instant Heat Recovery Reaches Professional Heat Levels Perfect Size For Styling Short Layers, Bangs, And Touch-Ups Storage Pouch Perfect For Travel Or Easy Storage One-Year Limited Warranty The Product You Buy May Differ Slightly From The One Shown On The Carton Due To Continuing Product Improvements. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Made In China

Eureka C.
I actually brought this for a trip that I was going to. I didn't want to bring my bigger one and brought this one along instead. Its alright, nothing special about it honestly, for me this would be strictly for extensions and not.my natural hair.
Angela D.
I just love this little straightener take it on the go vacation easy to use perfect for your purse first time user recommend it to many bought it at Walmart and I absolutely love it I would buy it again if this one went up
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This is a pretty good introductory straightener. In the beginning, it does a great job with 2 heat settings. However, after using it for about 6 months, the coating on the plates starts to wear off, and this makes your hair catch and break off. It's useless at this point. The price is right, but again, it's a get what you pay for situation.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is the exactly one i use how funny lol i love it.. On my 2nd one though i guess i use it too much. Works good last a long time i had mine 7 years before getting new one
Gabby M.
Tuckerman, AR
I think this product is actually really good. It gets hot fast so don't hold it on your hair for a while when you first start using it thinking it's not hot enough yet. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
I started straightening my hair for the first time a few years ago after my stylist did it and I fell in love. I wanted to maintain that look without breaking the bank And not damaging my hair. I found this one and I love the ease of use and adjustable settings.
Lisa M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I bought one just the same one ot does the work for me but after using it for a few years it didn't heat as it did once I first bought it I won't buy it anymore..
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I bought this mini straightener because it was so cute. But this has ended up being my bang go to straightener! I have really long hair all the way down to almost past my backside and trust me my bangs are very long and it takes me for ever to get them right. And this little thing works like a charm on bangs trust me.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Convenient for when you are on the road or at the office and need to fix a few strands of your hair. It takes a while and you have to go over the hair several times but it does the job and it's small enough to fit in your purse.
Mayra R.
The revlon perfect heat tourmaline is ok. I have found better straighteners that won't damage hair so much. I like that it's easy for travel so that's pretty much the only reason I like it.