Revlon Perfect Heat Shine Booster Styler uploaded by Anne D.Revlon Perfect Heat Shine Booster Styler uploaded by Kristen M.

BY REVLON

30% MORE FRIZZ-FIGHTING IONS

Get ready to steal the spotlight with this dryer. Designed with everything you need for perfect blowouts with brilliant shine. An Ion switch releases negative ions for smooth, runway volume, while a built-in ceramic disk helps to dry hair quickly from the inside out to preserve healthy, natural shine. Finish your look with IONIC TECHNOLOGY® coating that seals the cuticle to eliminate frizz for a soft, polished look.

Ion Generator
Removable End Cap
3 Year Limited Warranty

Noemi A.
Albert Lea , MN
This blow dryer is amazing it comes with two different attachments it’s super useful it works very good it works with every type of hair I recommend using the skinnier attachment to butter your hair when you’re trying to get it straight and the bigger attachment when you’re trying to get your hair curly
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased for the diffuser. It fits other reckon dryers. I think this type with the titanium feature gets thick curly hair dry faster and would be a stronger more solid dryer. This dryer takes 20-30 min to dry 75% of my curls.
Jamie L.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Loved this dryer for awhile until I found a lighter dryer. Easy to dry my hair and style with. I was very happy with the results it produced and very affordable. It’s my backup dryer and I would consider buying again.
ashley a.
texas
It works well but it can get really heated up to the point it can burn your hair off ....which shows the power of the device i recommend to use it but in mild or cool mode if u dont want ro end up bald but overall a good product
Leah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have had this hair dryer for 7 years, and it has stood the test of time well. The cool air setting leaves my hair silky sleek. Some "high" settings on hair dryers really aren't high at all, but that is not an issue with this hair dryer. There aren't any fancy settings, but it gets the job done - no complaints here!
Danni B.
S San Fran, CA
A great hair dryer!
I like the attachments it comes with. The dryer has multiple settings for an easy, customizable style. Dries my hair fast without causing damage.
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bought this blow dryer at Walgreens one day and I’m obsessed! I love that it blows cold air every so often not to overheat. This is great because it also prevents hand burns and it’s refreshing on your hair. Super affordable and comes with 2 extra parts.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn’t start blow drying my hair until 3 years ago. My first hair dryer was a Revlon brand so when my friend broke it I figured I’d but a new one. I won’t ever by a new hairdryer brand! I am always pleased with Revlon’s hair products!
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Love this hair dryer. It's perfect for every day use. I don't use the high setting, I use the middle setting to dry my hair. Like this you prevent breakage and over heating your hair. I would definitely buy again, good price, good dryer.
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Much lighter than other brands that I considered. It has basic settings and cane with a diffuser. It was economically priced compared to others. My first one lasted years and I bought another one. Other diffusers fit on this too.

Amazon