BY REVLON

Get that stick-straight look you want without damaging your hair. The Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener is equipped with 1 -wide ceramic plates that heat evenly and quickly (just 60 seconds), eliminating hot spots that can frizzle your tresses. The styling tool features 25 heat settings ranging from low to extra hot, and is the perfect size for a gym bag or suitcase. Use the curved edges to turn the strands tips of your hair under, or curl them out for a flirty flip.

• i’ve used straighteners a lot on my hair and now my hair ...1 Answers
  • Do these break easy?2 Answers
  • I've been searching for a straightener. Good price. Easy ...1 Answers
Dominga V.
I straighten my hair almost every day with this straightener. I love how it doesn’t take long to get hot , or heats up very fast and it isn’t complicated to use at all. It makes your hair as straight as can be and you don’t have to put it to a really high heat setting
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I believe this was the first straightener I ever used. It definitely was not the best straightener I ever used, but was not the worst. When I first used it I had nothing to compare to so I thought it was the coolest thing ever since I had never had my hair straight. It took about 2 hours to do my hair, but I have super thick long hair and I didn't use any kind of straightening serum.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
My boyfriend actually bought this straightener for me when my old one died. I use it to straighten and also curl my hair. I like how it has a lock setting on it, so I don’t accidentally change the temp while I’m using it. It has a digital screen, temp up and down, and a separate power button. The cord has full 360 rotation and doesn’t get stuck.
Sarra N.
Murrieta
I really liked this straightener! It heated up nice and fast and did a decent job of taming my locks. I have arthritis in my hands, so the fact that this was lightweight was a huge bonuns for me! It was a bit difficut to remove product buildup, but nothing too bad. Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic
Abigail G.
Quaker
This is not my favorite hair straightener. It’s very light weight, and it doesn’t straighten the hair the first time, you have to do little by little. It was about $50 so I mean not to expensive but I had a higher expectation. I would not recommend to other with thick hair types, but if you have thin hair, it would work.
Mrs. L.
I bought this straightener in 2006 and it lasted me until 2008....it started getting burned on the ceramic area and it developed a burnt smell. It works better for people with less hair...I have thick wavy hair and I could go on for about an hour just straightening it..maybe that was the culprit.
renee N.
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Awesome product, doesn't make my hiring frizzy great amount of heat price is alittle high but you get what you pay for. I actually need to replace min and will probably purchase the same exact one. Easy to use, easy to store.  Doesn't burn you hair!
Alicia J.
Georgetown,KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This straighter is very affordable. But it does have flaws. It heats to 450. I have used it for about two years. It take a few minutes to heat up and the inside pieces have started peeling. I guess you get what you pay for!!!
Haley C.
After I bought this straightener, I will never go to a different kind of plate. The gold plated leaves my hair wonderful. I usually have very big hair when I go out in the humidity. I feel like this straightener tames my hair since it has the gold plates. It gets really hot and stays hot. I like the auto on/off feature if you forget to turn it off too.
Guadalupe A.
Cameron
I have bought 2 200 straightners and always reached for this 20 dollar one the others ended up breaking so I trashed them I never really thought about it but my first styling tools have only been Revlon their customer service is also amazing and I wish I could find more of these to stock up on
Charl L.
Do these break easy?
iqra i.
dubai
i’ve used straighteners a lot on my hair and now my hair is kind of rough so any good shampoos i could use?Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been searching for a straightener. Good price. Easy to use. Fast heat. So many to choose from. Is this the best flat iron for the price? I'm so indecisive. Lol