Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic uploaded by Brittany T.Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic uploaded by Sydney Z.Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic uploaded by Samantha G.

BY REVLON #93 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Get that stick-straight look you want without damaging your hair. The Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener is equipped with 1 -wide ceramic plates that heat evenly and quickly (just 60 seconds), eliminating hot spots that can frizzle your tresses. The styling tool features 25 heat settings ranging from low to extra hot, and is the perfect size for a gym bag or suitcase. Use the curved edges to turn the strands tips of your hair under, or curl them out for a flirty flip.

• Do these break easy?2 Answers
  • I've been searching for a straightener. Good price. Easy to use. ...1 Answers
Jasmine R.
I used this product for about 3 years . I purchased it at my local beauty supply store and it got the job done as far as getting my hair to be straight . However , it doesn’t last long and In order to achieve salon results , your hair would have to be mostly straight initially and throughly conditioned . The flat iron itself should only be used for a quick fix I think
Amanda D.
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I have curly to horribly frizzy hair. I bought this straightener a few years ago at Target and never had an issue with it. It takes me almost 45 minutes to an hour to do my hair. Due to the frizziness. I wouldn't change a thing about it, the 1 inch is perfect.
Alissa S.
Indianola
I purchased mine at Walmart about 4 years ago and I still have it today. I used to straighten my hair 3 times a week (Do not recommend because it can damage your hair), but I've lowered it down to once every two weeks and it still works perfectly. I straightens very well and leaves your hair very silky and smooth. It doesn't take long to heat up or cool down after turned off.
Skylar M.
Belington , WV
I'm amazed at people who spend so much money on fancy straighteners because you don't need to with Revlon!! They're so inexpensive and this straightener is so so simple but gets the job done.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
This straightener was okay. My hair is really thick and a little past my shoulders. It got the job done but took an hour sometimes longer. So if you have thick hair I wouldn't recommend this. But if you have thin hair then this would be great for you!
Surabhi V.
Usually it's said that excessive heat tools are bad for your hair but I would like to say that this straightener doesn't have as much heat in it. It allows you to set the temperature at whatever degree you need and you are sorted. For better results apply a serum before straightening which would act like a protective layer.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This flat iron is terrible at straightneing hair. It has these weird floating ceramic irons that make it impossible to get a good hold on my hair. It also tends to rip out my hairs since they get caught on the irons or the hinge. It also doesnt heat up very quickly and doesnt get hot enough to style my hair.
ADRI N.
i love using one inch straighteners from revlon not only do they leave my hair super straight but i also use it to curl my hair !! i was born with curly hair but when i use this i make it more curly lol i wouldnt change this for anything. different color of striaghteners but works very well the one inch 🤗
Isabella B.
I loved this straightener. I had it for a really really long time and it did great amazing. After like 10 years or more of having it i was straightening my hair one day and it literally exploded and the cord sparked and popped everywhere and it looked like an iPhone charger that was torn.
Maddy L.
Jarvisburg, NC
I have gotten this straightener from my local walmart and kmart. Ive had three in the past 7 years and i think they are pretty good. Always worked well enough to buy again. I only spent like $20 everytime. I also use the heat spray made by them and my hair comes out shiny and smooth.
Charl L.
Do these break easy?
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been searching for a straightener. Good price. Easy to use. Fast heat. So many to choose from. Is this the best flat iron for the price? I'm so indecisive. Lol