Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic

Get that stick-straight look you want without damaging your hair. The Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener is equipped with 1 -wide ceramic plates that heat evenly and quickly (just 60 seconds), eliminating hot spots that can frizzle your tresses. The styling tool features 25 heat settings ranging from low to extra hot, and is the perfect size for a gym bag or suitcase. Use the curved edges to turn the strands tips of your hair under, or curl them out for a flirty flip.

How would this compare with a normal chi straightener?
Can you use this flat iron on damp hair?
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic!
Lancaster, PA
I got this as a gift years and years ago! It’s lasted me so long and my go to straightener. I use this to not only straighten my hair (which it does an amazing job of) but also to curl it which works if you wrap little segments of your hair around it and clamp it down! Sometimes I even braid my hair and run this straightener over my braids so they hold the wavy style perfectly once I take them out. It’s very affordable especially for how well it holds up throughout the years! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a basic straightener.
Medina ohio
this was the first one I ever bought it did a very good job on my hair it didn't straighten it as good as my second one I bought but for the price of this one that did a really good job about almost at the end of the day and my hair was getting more frizzy hair and it didn't the wasn't as straight as it was from when in the morning when I first started it but overall it's a really good job it was smooth and it lasted for a while so overall I really don't have any complaints for the price it's the right by and I do recommend this one as well
Beaumont , CA
I really like this brand . I have very thin hair with a wave and when I want to have a straight look this is what I use, it works good. I have had one other brand of hair straightener that was more expensive and totally worth every dime but is no longer being made. I had to shop for a new one and since I do not use it much now since I’m trying to avoid damage to my hair I opted for something more affordable and decide to go with a brand I trust.
Revlon Perfect Heat Professional Straightener With Ceramic uploaded by Bobbie T.
I just recently purchased this straightener from amazon and I have to say it works great! The plates are smooth and don't pull on my hair. It just glides through my hair and leaves it silky, smooth, and non-frizzy. There are several temperature settings and a lock to keep your item shut. Perfect for travel, light weight, and affordable on any budget.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Target
I use this product all the time to straighten my hair or curl it and I have never had a problem with it. It gets the job done when needed to and it is very easy to hold and control. I am so glad it is not as complicated as other straighteners I have bought. I was extremely satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend to others.
Miami beach,FL
This is perfect for my needs! I actually use it to seal mylar sample bags. It creates a more professional looking and more precise seal! I just wish the lower heat setting was a bit lower as I have to keep turning it off and on to cool it down a bit when it starts getting too hot (on low) and curling the ends of the mylar sample bags.
Springfield, OH
This straightener I had in my younger days. I honestly would not purchase again. It does not get very hot, it breaks easily, & the ceramic covered plates wear down easily & become a weird color. Also, the plates start to smell funny once the ceramic starts to wear down. It’s worth saving your money just to buy a better brand.
Westminster, CO
This was the very 1st straightener I had and it was just ok. It was all I knew, but it took forever to straighten and quickly got ruined quickly on the plating, likely because the settings were off and it isnt an ionic straightener. It was ok to start with but the artistry and creative styling I want calls for better tools.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I really like this revlon straightener. My hair is super thick and unmanageable and a lot of straighteners just don't get hot enough or straighten my hair enough and there are always hidden waves in my roots. This straightener runs down my hair smoothly and leaves no waves. I do really like this product a lot.
Omaha, NE
Heats up pretty quickly even to the highest setting. If left on too long it automatically shuts off. Gets hair straight with either one or two tires. Doesn't leave that burning smell that some straighteners have. Works good for quick curls as well. I love mine and have recommended it to others before.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 9 mois
Bobbie T. • il y a 3 mois
Yes it is very good quality I love mine. I've used Remington straighteners for years because they're inexpensive and work great because I swore I would never invest in another $100.00 high-end p.o.s. again. I just recently purchased the Revlon Perfect Heat Straightener from Amazon and it's my new favorite. It has adjustable heat settings don't quote me but I think it goes up to like 450-480 degrees. It's not digital but each heat setting lights up, it has a slide lock to keep it shut and it has the safety shut off. And I do believe it's voltage compatible if you travel over sees it will still work.
dubai
il y a 2 ans
Jasmine H. • il y a 2 ans
You can try WOW apple cider vinegar shampoo. This has gentle natural detox formula, removes scaly buildups, helps retain more moisture helping prevent split ends and restores hair shine and smoothness. This is made with organic and vegan ingredients that’s one of the reason why I love this and I think your going to as well. You can get this in Amazon for about $20. Another thing that help me get my hair shiny and soft is making a hair mask with Mayo. It sounds disgusting but if you cover your whole hair with mayo it’s going to help recover your hair. There’s a lot of benefits to it like helps with hair growth, moisturizes dry and frizzy hair and the mayonnaise helps seal the hair’s cuticle shut which keeps moisture from the atmosphere from sneaking into your hair shaft. This keeps your hair calm and smooth. I use the hair mask when I get out of the shower your hair must be damped and with 1 cup of mayanaise apply it starting on your scalp to ends then massage it for 1 minute.let it sit for 20 minutes when that’s done you can wash it with a moisturizing shampoo or what I do is rinse my hair with cold water. So it can absorb more. I hope this helps!!