BY REVLON

Revlon perfect heat pro stylist shine booster hair dryer - pink see more...

Myrna S.
New Haven
When it comes to hair dryers I am
Not picky as long as it blows hot and cold air I am good! I was given this hair dryer as a gift and it has worked fine for many many years. So I recommend because you will get your moneys worth! I have never used the attachments but may be great for styling.
Felicia C.
Kennewick
I love my blow dryer, finally had to replace my old one when it stopped working and I got this baby. It’s so powerful my hair is dried within minutes. I use a dryer about every 3 days and I love love it. If you are in the market for a blow dryer this is the one you need!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
🍂Shalena🍂 F.
Shaker hts, OH
I mainly purchased this dryer for the diffuser attachment. I love the lightness of the dryer and it also has a cool shot button which is good too especially when it comes to adding heat to my hair . This was my first time purchasing a reclining dryer.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Bought this because it was on sale. Didn't like it much for my very thick, very curly hair. Not enough power or heat (which I know is bad, eek, but I don't dry my hair very often!) I'm going to stick to air drying these locks until I find a phenomenal dryer
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This is my hair dryer now and I love it. The diffuser is a great size and I like that it has 3 temperature settings. This by far is my favorite blow dryer. I got mine at Ulta on sale but it's originally around $30
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Love love love this dryer! For one it's super cute and pink! I love that it doesn't get too hot to where it burns my scalp! The diffuser that comes with it works amazing with my curly hair !
Marie S.
Brown Deer, WI
Worked great! My mom had one and I had one for a couple of years. When they go out be careful though because my moms started smoking and mine got really hot when the fan stopped moving. Wasn't expensive but cord became issue with tangling.
Natalia z.
Orlando, FL
This is an awesome product to dry your hair and more if you are curly. The accesorio helps you to have a nice finishing. I try not to dry my hair so much because I don't like it but this dryer is good.
Samantha T.
Honolulu, HI
This hairdryer works really well if you're looking for a bang for your buck. I use the attached concentrater piece with my round brush to keep my hair straight and shiny when drying. Plus it has a really cute pink color ☺️