Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsRevlon
Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit

Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit

Make them look twice with beautiful volume and soft curls. 1500 Watts of power quickly dry the hair, while the 1” and 1 ½” barrel attachments create smooth volume or soft, frizz-free curls. This 2-in-1 tool features a triple ceramic coating and a built-in IONIC ® generator for faster styling and brilliant shine.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
ION Generator Switch with Indicator Ligh
Cool Tip
Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
3 Year Limited Warranty

Is this similar to the Dyson Airwrap?
How easy is it to use?
Dose this work on medium to short hair??
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit!
How would you rate this product?
michelle Q.
Boston
Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by michelle Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
quick and easy to use- works really well with towel dried hair and with a heat protectant spray. i don’t use it too often just because it used heat but when i do the blowout is wonderful! definitely recommend :)
Jennifer G.
This is my go to hair dryer. You can control the dry and style at the same time! I have been satisfied while using this Revlon Hair Dryer but be careful not to keep running it through the same strands for it could damage. I still use a wand to continue the style of my hair! I recommend using Kenra blow dry spray to aid in healthy hair! Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit Kenra Platinum Blow-Dry Spray
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
The Revlon Hot Air Styler & Dryer w/Tourmaline Ceramic or even the Revlon Curl Collections Quick Styling Hot Air Kit are 100%, HOLY GRAIL ITEMS!!!! I can not dry or do my hair without them! And that is coming from a girl who would happily spend tons of time on my hair to get it to look just how I wanted it to in the past bc I am so picky when it comes to my hair. Using these products gives me absolutely beautiful results & in no time at all! Both of these products serve a dual purpose for me, in that while they are drying my wet hair, they are also straitening my hair into a smooth, non-frizzy, shiny, blown out, look in just a couple of minutes! After my first use, I was like, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?! After I get out of the shower, I personally use John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray 4 fl. oz. Box and spray my damp hair and then I use the hot brush through my hair slowly with my head upside down. I will then work my way to lifting my head back up, so I can start lifting my hair at the roots slowly upwards just a little, on the top, to give my hair a fuller, more lifted, boost, all over the crown of my head from the roots! The finished product looks AAAH-MAAZ-ZIIIING! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, RECOMMEND!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Zayda P.
The reason its the best because it has 1500w!! I've bought a few and this one is the best. Can't live without this! It cuts my blow drying time in half compared to a regular blow dryer. And less tiresome with I'm not holding a blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. And I have very curly hair and this works great. Gives me great volume! Found mine at Target.
Kori-Ann W.
Holden, ME
I just discovered this nifty tool about a month ago and am quite impressed and satisfied with it! It has cut my styling time tremendously! I have baby fine and low density hair, but with this tool, those terms don't exist!! My hair is left with volume, shine, and bounce!
Nicole R.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
i bought this because of the Viral hairstyle on tiktok but didn’t want to spend $70 on a product that might not do any justice for my hair but holy guacamole THIS WAS AMAZING!!. It not only makes your hair so soft and straight but dries it and gives it that blowout look which I LOVE!!. It’s so good and so much cheaper:)
member-b22dc
The Best hair set you will ever get and the only one youll ever need. It is the best!!!
Samantha C.
Abington, MA
Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by Samantha C.
This is one of my two Revlon hair dryer‘s I am using since I was a kid and I love them I would never replace them I don’t think I can use a regular hairdryer to style ever again after using these the only time I use a regular hairdryer is just to dry the back of my hair a little then I use the round brush dryer‘s to style it cuts styling time down to less than a quarter of usual time. They come in multiple colors which is nice I have a pink and blue one which is perfect for my hair care collection.
Tee C.
Wanted to achieve a natural curl hairstyle but because my hair was really thin and brittle, everytime i try to curl it, it just did not work. Brush size was too narrow. Preferred a more larger barrel. Returned the product and got a regular hairblower instead
Cara S.
Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by Cara S.
Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by Cara S.
Oh my gosh! This is my hair holy grail!!! I use this to dry my hair every single time. I simple flip my head over and slowly brush down the length. As the ends get brushed dry, I flip my head back up and brush upwards from the roots to give my hair a lift. I may flip my hair back over, for one more run through to make sure it is all dry. When I am done and flip my hair back up, I have the most beautiful, shiny, smooth, blown out looking hair. No need for a straightener, a hair dryer, etc... because this baby does it all for me AND QUICKLY! I do not have frizziness or flyaways, just soft, beautiful hair. However, before I start drying my hair, I apply John Frieda Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion spray at my roots. Then, I spray Aussie Sprunch Hairspray on the length of my damp hair. I then dry my hair by using this Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit and the results I get are perfection - every single time! At least for me, they are! I will include two recent pictures of my hair using only the products mentioned above! Try it out for yourself, I think you will be as happy as I am! 💋