Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by 💋Cara S.Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by 💋Cara S.

BY REVLON

Make them look twice with beautiful volume and soft curls. 1500 Watts of power quickly dry the hair, while the 1” and 1 ½” barrel attachments create smooth volume or soft, frizz-free curls. This 2-in-1 tool features a triple ceramic coating and a built-in IONIC ® generator for faster styling and brilliant shine.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
3 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Amazon
Lyzzette H.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE this dryer I straighten my hair with the metallic head in like 15 min!! It gets really hot which its great but be careful also add volume top hair and curls I ALWAYS ALWAYS RECOMMEND this I think every female in my family owned this they usually last a few years as well and very affordable
💋Cara S.
Oh my gosh! This is my hair holy grail!!! I use this to dry my hair every single time. I simple flip my head over and slowly brush down the length. As the ends get brushed dry, I flip my head back up and brush upwards from the roots to give my hair a lift. I may flip my hair back over, for one more run through to make sure it is all dry. When I am done and flip my hair back up, I have the most beautiful, shiny, smooth, blown out looking hair. No need for a straightener, a hair dryer, etc... because this baby does it all for me AND QUICKLY! I do not have frizziness or flyaways, just soft, beautiful hair. However, before I start drying my hair, I apply John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion spray at my roots. Then, I spray Aussie Sprunch Hairspray on the length of my damp hair. I then dry my hair by using this Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit and the results I get are perfection - every single time! At least for me, they are! I will include two recent pictures of my hair using only the products mentioned above! Try it out for yourself, I think you will be as happy as I am! 💋
Zayda P.
The reason its the best because it has 1500w!! I've bought a few and this one is the best. Can't live without this! It cuts my blow drying time in half compared to a regular blow dryer. And less tiresome with I'm not holding a blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. And I have very curly hair and this works great. Gives me great volume! Found mine at Target.
Samantha R.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to styling tool! It adds lots of volume and body to my hair with minimum damage. Plus the ionic dryer helps to smooth frizz. I got mine from Amazon.com but it is also valuable in most Targets. It is offered at a very competitive price and worth the money for an out home blow out look
Kori-Ann W.
Holden, ME
I just discovered this nifty tool about a month ago and am quite impressed and satisfied with it! It has cut my styling time tremendously! I have baby fine and low density hair, but with this tool, those terms don't exist!! My hair is left with volume, shine, and bounce!
Joanne S.
Love this set! Helps style your hair without having to use two tools - a brush and a hair dryer. This helps concentrate the hair in the right direction and provides volume and saves time. I prefer this over regular hair dryers because it cuts my drying time in half.
Kayla M.
Wise, VA
Absolutely love my hot brush! I use it for drying my hair, adding volume and curling! It's many tools in 1!
nouhaila r.
Bonsoir tout le monde j'adore cette marque et j'ai envie de utiliser et je pense cette marque et ce produit elle est connue dans le monde entier et pourquoi pas de m'envoyer ce produit pour faire une publicité dans mon snap à mon Instagram et mon Facebook pour attirer les gens pour acheter ce produit et merci d'avance
Navjot K.
Wolverhampton
It styles the hair very nicely and quickly. I have used it only twice and I don’t want to use it again. It is expensive and then no matter what you put in your hair it makes the hair go frizzy and abit bushy.
Danielle F.
Toronto, ON
I love using the instead of a flat iron. I wait until my hair is about 80% dry and then I use the brush attachment to dry it the rest of the way. It always comes out smooth and shiny and it lasts a few days unless I sweat a lot. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with fine, limp hair.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
So excited to try this? How do you like it? What is your hair like? I have medium length thick wavy hair will it work ok?