Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by 💋Cara S.Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by 💋Cara S.Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit uploaded by Fabi l.

BY REVLON

Make them look twice with beautiful volume and soft curls. 1500 Watts of power quickly dry the hair, while the 1” and 1 ½” barrel attachments create smooth volume or soft, frizz-free curls. This 2-in-1 tool features a triple ceramic coating and a built-in IONIC ® generator for faster styling and brilliant shine.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
3 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
The Revlon Hot Air Styler & Dryer w/Tourmaline Ceramic or even the Revlon Curl Collections Quick Styling Hot Air Kit are 100%, HOLY GRAIL ITEMS!!!! I can not dry or do my hair without them! And that is coming from a girl who would happily spend tons of time on my hair to get it to look just how I wanted it to in the past bc I am so picky when it comes to my hair. Using these products gives me absolutely beautiful results & in no time at all! Both of these products serve a dual purpose for me, in that while they are drying my wet hair, they are also straitening my hair into a smooth, non-frizzy, shiny, blown out, look in just a couple of minutes! After my first use, I was like, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!
After I get out of the shower, I personally use John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray 4 fl. oz. Box and spray my damp hair and then I use the hot brush through my hair slowly with my head upside down. I will then work my way to lifting my head back up, so I can start lifting my hair at the roots slowly upwards just a little, on the top, to give my hair a fuller, more lifted, boost, all over the crown of my head from the roots! The finished product looks AAAH-MAAZ-ZIIIING! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, RECOMMEND!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Kaylee R.
I first bought this from Target, I’ve had this for a while now and it works well! It took me some time to learn how to blow dry my hair in the first place but this really helped! Really affordable too!
💋Cara S.
Oh my gosh! This is my hair holy grail!!! I use this to dry my hair every single time. I simple flip my head over and slowly brush down the length. As the ends get brushed dry, I flip my head back up and brush upwards from the roots to give my hair a lift. I may flip my hair back over, for one more run through to make sure it is all dry. When I am done and flip my hair back up, I have the most beautiful, shiny, smooth, blown out looking hair. No need for a straightener, a hair dryer, etc... because this baby does it all for me AND QUICKLY! I do not have frizziness or flyaways, just soft, beautiful hair. However, before I start drying my hair, I apply John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow-Dry Lotion spray at my roots. Then, I spray Aussie Sprunch Hairspray on the length of my damp hair. I then dry my hair by using this Revlon Perfect Heat Perfect Style Quick Styling Hot Air Kit and the results I get are perfection - every single time! At least for me, they are! I will include two recent pictures of my hair using only the products mentioned above! Try it out for yourself, I think you will be as happy as I am! 💋
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I bought this on a whim, needing something that can give me "blow out" volume at home without fighting with a regular blow dryer and round brush. It comes with 3 attachments-- a concentrator for general blow drying, a smaller round brush and fatter round brush. It has 2 heat settings and a cool shot button. This has helped me do blow outs and get volume with way less work and done in less time. I start with the concentrator to get hair 75-80% dry, then switch to the fatter brush to do root-midstrand for volume and body. I then either continue using that attachment for big waves in ends or switch to smaller round brush for tighter waves/curls. I recommend sectioning your hair into 3-4 sections to style, and taking subsections when using the tool to maintain control and get optimal results. After using this, I don't usually require a flat iron or curling iron.
Lyzzette H.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE this dryer I straighten my hair with the metallic head in like 15 min!! It gets really hot which its great but be careful also add volume top hair and curls I ALWAYS ALWAYS RECOMMEND this I think every female in my family owned this they usually last a few years as well and very affordable
Zayda P.
The reason its the best because it has 1500w!! I've bought a few and this one is the best. Can't live without this! It cuts my blow drying time in half compared to a regular blow dryer. And less tiresome with I'm not holding a blow dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. And I have very curly hair and this works great. Gives me great volume! Found mine at Target.
Samantha R.
Memphis, TN
This is my go to styling tool! It adds lots of volume and body to my hair with minimum damage. Plus the ionic dryer helps to smooth frizz. I got mine from Amazon.com but it is also valuable in most Targets. It is offered at a very competitive price and worth the money for an out home blow out look
Kori-Ann W.
Holden, ME
I just discovered this nifty tool about a month ago and am quite impressed and satisfied with it! It has cut my styling time tremendously! I have baby fine and low density hair, but with this tool, those terms don't exist!! My hair is left with volume, shine, and bounce!
Joanne S.
Love this set! Helps style your hair without having to use two tools - a brush and a hair dryer. This helps concentrate the hair in the right direction and provides volume and saves time. I prefer this over regular hair dryers because it cuts my drying time in half.
Luisa A.
Works great for fine to medium textures hair. in my case i have thick wavy hair and the results were a little frizzy when used on wet hair. for touch ups on dry hair it works pretty well.
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Fabi l.
Cachoeira paulista
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
So excited to try this? How do you like it? What is your hair like? I have medium length thick wavy hair will it work ok?