BY REVLON

Revlon perfect heat long wave hair setter will hold more hair for touchable, healthy looking curls. . Features: 1. 12 extra long rollers, 6 medium, 6 large 2. 12 hair clips secure hair evenly and prevents tangles 3. Ready dot indicator turns white when roller are heated and ready to use 4. Storage pouch for temperature retention and compact portability. see more...

Kellie M.
Spokane
This was given to me as a gift. I tried it a few times in hopes that it would work for me but I think I just have too much hair :o/ It takes me less time to just curl my hair than use this. I think it would work great for someone with shorter thinner hair but for someone with long thick hair like me, it's just not worth the time
Gabby A.
Cuenca, Ecuador
Well, I got this product as a present about 2 or 3 years ago. But to be honest I didn't really like it because my hair is too straight so that wouldn't help me too much when I wanted to do a hairstyle.
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for Christmas and it works amazing. The only thing you have to do to keep the waves is spray your hair with dry shampoo and use volume serum. It works good when you use these two
Julia O.
I bought this product for my mom because she loves to do her hair not to curly she always do like smooth waves because her hair is really long she use it like 1-2 times a week.
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love revlons long heat waves. It's a super cute set. And very easy to use. I highly recommend this product
sar m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though i have curly hair this product helps keep them in ringlettes. It was hard to use at first but after a while you learn little ticks about the product and get great results. Sadly i dont know the price it was given to me as a gift.
Hera K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for short hair or long hair. Any types of hair. Will give you amazing curls and they will last so long.
saarah h.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan of heated rollers, while these aren't my go to favorite, they're great to use for period hairstyling
Cieuda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kid. Espetáculo quero muito o meu adoravel produtos. Jaaaaaaaa jaaaaaasaa agora jaaaas obrigada jaaaaaaaa