Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Waves Beach Waver

Keep your summer glow all year long! The 3-barrel plates quickly create natural-looking, beach waves with three coatings of ceramic for faster styling with less damage and frizz-free, healthy shine.

3X Ceramic Coating
3 Year Limited Warranty

• Does this work on long naturally straight hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Celeste B.
Gives a nice crimp to the hair. My girls love me to use this on their hair. I feel it needs to get hotter as the temp is not great and I have to hold it in place for a good minute to get the right turn out. Even doing this it does not dry out the hair. I do wish the crimp would last longer but that could be so the straightness of the hair and not the product.
Jess M.
Escondido , CA
I call this the crimper but i love using it when I go out and i have French braided my hair to help get my hair full and fluffy . It heats up quick and very easy to use .
Courtney J.
Helena, AL
(attached photos are after the using the tool(red top) and one with my natural air dried hair(grey top))

The tool worked well and did what it was supposed too but I personally did not like the final result on my hair. It left my hair with an unnatural wave and gave it more of a frizzy look. I watched multiple YouTube videos before trying it and after attempting multiple techniques I was disappointed. It might work for different people but I wasn't a fan of this look.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I love the final look, but it takes forever to get there. I bought this at Walmart years ago, and I don't use it as much as I'd like to because it's just such a pain. It's kind of bulky, awkward, and heavy so it's a little hard to work with... especially when it comes to dealing with the back of your head.
Amanda H.
I have two of these. My hair does practically whatever I want it to most of the time and I can make really defined waves with this. I think heat protectant is a must with these but overall really impressed.
Rebecca P.
This 3 barrel iron works great! I just did my hair with this the other day for a bachelorette party and it turned out so cute. My straight hair needs some volume so this works wonders. It also gives a different look than my regular curling iron so it's fun to switch it up. I got a ton of compliments! And it's easy to use!
Lokyi F.
I have the jumbo size waver and yes, it is a bit heavy and clumsy looking, but the results look very nice on my hair. My hair is naturally extremely straight and long. It's also very thick so it takes a while to do but it is very easy to do. It also lasts all day even though my hair loses curls and goes straight very easily! I wish there was a stand on it though so I could put it down more easily rather than on the handle. Great if you want beachy waves / 물결웨이브 style.
Taylor P.
This is my go to when I just want a crimpy kind of look , it doesn't take me as long as it used to because my hair is shorter and I love how fast this heats up !
Anita H.
Andover, MN
The result is very pretty however getting there is a different story. It's a veryyy bulky product. I can't even tell you how many times I've almost dropped it on my foot and burned myself. It's so heavy and it can be difficult to maneuver it around your hair. It also take a while to warm up. I was so excited when I bought this product and I was let down.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
This gives you easy beautiful waves in no time its easy to use. I don't have to use any hair spray and it last all day, its great for special occasions or just school. its cheap and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a easy way to make their hair wavy
Wisa W.
Does this work on long naturally straight hair?