BY REVLON

FAST AND LONG-LASTING NATURAL BEACHY WAVES

Keep your summer glow all year long! The 3-barrel plates quickly create natural-looking, beach waves with three coatings of ceramic for faster styling with less damage and frizz-free, healthy shine.

3X Ceramic Coating
Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
3 Year Limited Warranty

Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
I’m not a huge fan of the revlon brand. I feel like it is cheap and the quality isn’t the best. I had to keep my hair clamped for a very long time and the curls didn’t even turn out the best. I would keep shopping unless desperate
Megan M.
The perfect tool for beautiful beach waves! This is so easy to use and you can have a full head of loose beach waves super fast. It has a kick stand for easy use and the barrels are nice and long so that you can wave a ton of hair at once. Even with my super long hair I can wave it all in 2-4 sections. The heat is easy to adjust, it heats up fast, and stays hot long with animatic shut off. It’s amazing!
Celeste B.
Indio
Gives a nice crimp to the hair. My girls love me to use this on their hair. I feel it needs to get hotter as the temp is not great and I have to hold it in place for a good minute to get the right turn out. Even doing this it does not dry out the hair. I do wish the crimp would last longer but that could be so the straightness of the hair and not the product.
Vicctoria T.
Denison
I am obsessed with this crimper! I have not stopped using it since the day I bought it. Most crimpers that I’ve used in the past leave big indictions in the hair and this one just makes the waves look so natural!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Denise G.
I really liked how the beach waves came out . The time to curl can be a little lol but worth it. The waves stay in place all day . The price is very reasonable. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it out.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
I’ve had this thing for so many years and it’s still working perfectly! It has even hearing and it makes it a breeze to do my hair. I don’t use this as much as I used to, but it’s still one of my favorite hair tools
Alyssa P.
I was not a fan of this iron. I have very thick hair and it didn't work well on it. Tried small to medium sections and neither worked out. Left unnatural marks on my hair. Better off saving money and using regular curling iron.
leila m.
Toledo , OH
this was the hardest thing ive ever tried to use and i have no idea why. ive seen people use it so im sure it works fine, but i guess im just a wand type of girl.
Gabby M.
Valley Park, MO
I love it. Works great when I am going for a crimped look. It works great on my straight hair. I recommend flipping it over to minimize the look of clamp marks on the top of my hair.
Erin G.
Does this work on super straight hair?
antonia r.
Do you like how your hair cones out with this anyone?
Chelsea C.
Winnipeg, MB
I have been thinking about purchasing a triple barrel iron. Some of my friends have it and I like the look. How long does it take to do just under shoulder length hair and how is it for holding the curl?
Nancy A.
Glen Burnie, MD
Is there a way to make it work faster?
Ashley G.
Is this a good product for long, thick hair? I like to do my hair in different ways but have been wondering how time consuming this product would be.

Amazon