Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾" Curling Iron

BY REVLON

TRIPLE CERAMIC FOR LONG-LASTING, HEALTHY-LOOKING CURLS

Flaunt gorgeous, frizz-free curls instantly! The ¾” barrel creates tight, bouncy ringlets with three coatings of ceramic to eliminate frizz and reduce heat damage. 400° F high heat locks in the curl quickly for a flawless, long-lasting style.

3X Ceramic Coating

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾
Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾" Curling Iron
Anna L.
Angwin, CA
I have been using this product for several years now. I have had short and medium hair, so this was a great curling iron to curl my hair. Also, the the small barrel held the right amount of hair. It is had to get your hair to stay if you have fine hair like me though.
Gildekassia L.
Centerville, UT
I have 2 different curly irons from Revlon! And I am super satisfied with the results. I have a voluminous hair and this product really helps me to keep my hair beautiful in any occasion! Love it and I totally recommend it
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Works really good. I love how it makes my hair look. The curls look natural. I always get complaints on my hair when I use this. Very satisfied with this. I use it very often
Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
1- I have natural wavy hair so this may be different for those who don’t. I got this for free back when Ulta did those great bonus gift per points added. I constantly get amazing complements on my hair and curls and it’s all because of this product! I never get lines in my hair nor do I ever have issues. Unfortunately mine finally crashed on me and I just bought a new one. Completely affordable and in my opinion better than expensive curling irons (and I have those so I know!) My curls last all day and I never have a problem with them falling. One picture is just done and the other is when I brush through my curls
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
I live this brand of curling irons because first off they are right in my price range and they are definitely worth the money and second they work great! I've had a Revlon curling iron in my bathroom for years and I upgrade whenever my old one is on it's last legs. I've had the old one for years now and just tutored it for this new perfect heat model. I love the comfortable grip and the fact that it stays at the right heat for me. Revlon is a great product! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is only because I know there re better ones out there with better handles but for my price range the Revlon brand is perfect!
Mallory G.
Philadelphia
After replacing my third professional-brand curling iron that burnt out after a couple of months, I went to CVS for a quick and cheap replacement. I read many positive reviews about this curling iron before, but as someone with fine hair, I am particular about the brands I use and was skeptical to purchase a drugstore brand. I'm so glad I looked past the skepticism because this has become one of my most trusted beauty tools! I have had this curling iron for over 2 years now and use it almost every day. It heats quickly and creates smooth, perfect curls.
Jazmine G.
I remember using this in middle school and I couldn't understand how to use the clamp and the iron properly. Even to this day I feel like the clamp doesn't really do much but get in the way while I'm wrapping my hair around the wand. You're better off using a regular wand without a clamp. However if you must use this one it does do the job. It leaves nice looking curls. Doesn't leave your hair smelling burnt.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
This Revlon Perfect Heat 3/4 inch Curling Iron does a good job of curling my hair. It doesn't get super hot like some other curlers and that fine for me because I don't like to use to much heat in my hair. They are also a very good price I think I found mine for like $15.
Shalanda H.
I bought to curl my hair. The heat settings are perfect and I love my curls. This is my first time using them. I very satisfied with the product especially for my hair texture.  I would wipe them down after every use so no build up will be on it and cause it to smell burn. I would buy this product again.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I've given this up ever since I learned how to curl my hair with a straightener, but this used to be my every day curling iron to touch up my natural curls. It leaves hair smooth, but sometimes does cause some frizz at the ends if you don't wrap the hair and crimp the end just right.

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾