Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾" Brush Iron

Flaunt gorgeous, frizz-free curls instantly ! The ¾” barrel features tangle-free nylon bristles for tight, bouncy ringlets with a natural-looking finish. Three coatings of ceramic help to eliminate frizz and reduce heat damage and 400° F high heat locks in the curl quickly for a flawless, long-lasting style.

3X Ceramic Coating

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls ¾" Brush Iron
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
This brush is such an oldie, but a goodie. It adds soft body and volume to my chin length hair. It’s inexpensive, and can be found at most Targets or Walmart. I’ve purchased maybe 2 in the last 4 years and I keep going back to it. I honestly wouldn’t recommend it for hair longer than shoulder length. You have a high possibility of it getting stuck.
Bailey F.
Framingham, MA
My go to for straightening my 4c hair. I love that it disperses heat evenly and that I am not crushing:burning my hair between heated plates. Combing through my hair is a nightmare and this simplifies my hair day a great deal. Never tried it on wet hair and I use a heat protectant . Heat settings can be a little higher for some but I don't find a need , rather pass over the hair a few times on low heat than burn my hair.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Okay, so long story short, I used to have one of these, but because I'm awful at doing my hair, I got my hair tangled or the combs- as it continued to burn I eventually had it cut that spot out and used a lot of bobby pins for a while. After that, I removed the combs and used it as more of a curling wand- best waves I've ever had, and my hair is naturally wavy.
Erica S.
omg my mom and i used to use this Revlon curling iron years ago and i remember it was terrible for my thick coarse hair. It always got caught in the teeth if I put more than a 2 inch piece and even so, it still would snag my hair and pull pieces out. My mom on the other hand who jad shorter thin hair loved it. It gave her high volume more than curls.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I can't say much about this particular one except that I know that I didn't like it.

Essentially it's a good curling iron concept because you end up with softer curls, but if you're someone whose hair doesn't retain heat styling very well this is not for you.

It also doesn't get very hot, so if your hair requires a lot of heat to be styled Revlon irons are not the best
Myrjorie W.
It heats up pretty well and i do get lovely curls after. I love how the curls last even without setting spray. My curls last to 8-12 hrs.. and its sooo nice as it goes back to its original texture. Impressively my hair is still so shiny after.
Karly M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Not a fan of this product. With the little spikes, my hair would always get caught and tangled in them. Which of course damaged my hair. I understand it can help brush out the tightness of the curls, but a regular brush would suffice.
Valerie W.
I have thick curly hair and this iron works great on those days I'm looking for nice loose curls. The curls have a nice longevity. My favorite part is that this iron is also great for smoothing out the roots on my curly hair that tend to not receive the best curl.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
This one was a miss for me. It tangles up my fine hair and didn't curl my hair hardly at all. This sits in my drawer and never sees the light of day. I wanted it to work so badly but sadly it did not.
Kaity H.
Personally I love this curling brush. I find that it's one of the few things that are actually able to heat style my hair. My hair is long and thick and wavy and can be very resistant to heat styling but this really does the trick!