BY REVLON

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

TRIPLE CERAMIC FOR LONG-LASTING, HEALTHY-LOOKING CURLS

Flaunt gorgeous, frizz-free curls instantly! The 1 ½ ” barrel creates loose curls and waves with three coatings of ceramic to eliminate frizz and reduce heat damage. 400° F high heat locks in the curl quickly for a flawless, long-lasting hair style.

3X Ceramic Coating
3 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls 1½
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
I have purchased this iron twice- because i’m a moron. this is the WORST curling iron i’ve ever used in my lifetime. when I curl my hair- I usually grab 1” pieces- the clip doesn’t even CLOSE!! so then I used 1/2” pieces, then 1/4” pieces- still wouldn’t close. I would have to push the handle with my finger while holding the curling iron and my fingers would hurt so bad after a couple curls. hate it. hate it SO much.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I don’t know much about heat tools, so I guess this works as good as any of them. To make the curls hold, I spray hairspray on my hair while it’s on the iron. I don’t use this often though. Overall, I’m happy with it.
Rachel N.
I love this curling iron , gives my hair a full hair look ..I use this curling iron twice a week .. I purchase mine from Cvs and it was affordable, I will definitely purchase again if mine every gives up on me .. so far it hasn’t
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have dry somewhat heat damaged hair with breakage and split ends. I have naturally spirally curly and frizzy hair that's very thick. I wash every 4 to 6 days when it starts to get oily and I'm growing my hair out. I always blow dry and flat iron on wash day and flat iron, curl, wave, crimp, etc. On every other day using many salon hair products to hold and smooth and protect my hair. I wanted a 1 1/2 in iron that was cheap because i knew I wouldn't use it often. Maybe once a week the day before wash day like I usually curl my hair.
Despite my extensive beauty knowledge and experience I still can't use a clip curling iron without it crimping the end of my hair even if I get the ends all the way under the clip. Annoying but I just can't get it and never cared to learn since I started using wands when they came out in thr 2000s.
I thought I could get it now because wands in this size don't really exist in a cheap affordable manner so this was the only way I could do it. But it wasn't working so I wrapped my hair around this like a wand and it worked perfectly fine and I've used it that way many times and despite the 4 layers I have to curl my hair in I still get it done in 10 min or so.
It heats up quick and has a lot of different settings so it's great for every hair type. Its easy to use right out of the package.
Its cheap and easy to find at Wal-Mart or target online or in store for less than 15 dollars which is a huge deal considering its super hard to find this size at a price less than 25 or 30 USD minimum if they even make them in the usual cheaper collections.
It's got a decent length cord but its not exactly long enough to be salon quality or even be simple to use unless you're right by the outlet since its 2 ft max which can be annoying when you're used to salon quality products like chi, Moroccan oil, GHD Platinum, etc. Irons flat and otherwise but its not impossible to work around and for the price I don't even care.
It's not a metal that seals the cuticle or shines up the hair or prevents damage but as a very basic sometimes use iron with the proper heat protectant and conditioning afterwards it shouldn't cause too much damage. Although if this is going to be a daily use item for you I suggest spending more money on a better product thats coated with something like titanium or even ceramic.
Overall I definitely recommend to anyone of mid neck length hair and longer. It won't break the bank, its easy to find, easy to use, looks decent, easy to store and travel with especially with the heat proof silicone sleeve so you can put it away or store it in a suitcase even when hot. It's a great product that lasts for years like every perfect heat product so yes I recommend as a cheap, sometomes use option for those with minimally damaged to healthy hair with a heat protectant like you'd use with all heat products.
I don't recommend for damaged or weak hair unless used on a low heat setting because again the metal isn't something that will protect or do anything for your hair and will only damage it more especially if it's already frail and like straw and breaking at multiple areas per strand. Otherwise it's great for everyone.
Amanda G.
El Cajon, CA
Love this curling iron! When my first iron died, I bought the exact same one again! Great for curls as well as beachy waves. I've had this version for at least 5 years. My hair is pretty thick and kind of does it's own thing, and this iron works wonders.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great purchase for a drug store iron! The iron is coated with a protected barrier so it does little to no damage to the hair. It also heats up hot with in 30 seconds.. and nicely curls my hair. The curls last all day. Really impressed with this iron! I’ve had it for 4 months now...
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I bought this to try a cheap curling iron. And that is what I got. I have very fine and thin hair and I couldn’t get this tool to do anything with it. Now, the barrel may have been too big for me. But, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone else really.
Santana N.
Greenup , KY
This I a great curling iron! It makes big beautiful curls! And I can curl my hair is a short amount of time and let me tell you I have a lot of hair! Super affordable
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I love this curling iron. I have thin hair so I like to create those big loose waves. This is my go to curling iron. It has a nice variety of heating temperatures as well. I've had it for about 6 years now & it still works like it's new.
Veronica Q.
Lawton, OK
Works wonders on my hair. I have natural curly hair and with this curling iron i let my hear air dry then use no lines in my roots when styling and makea it loom as if i straightenes it before i curled it
Sexekiki K.
Pembroke Pines
this look like a really good iron
Cindy P.