Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl Styling Wand uploaded by Naomi H.Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl Styling Wand uploaded by Samantha S.Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl Styling Wand uploaded by Makayla K.

BY REVLON

FAST AND LONG-LASTING NATURAL-LOOKING CURLS

Get the natural-looking beautiful curls you crave! This lightweight design comes with a flipperless, cone-shaped barrel for natural-looking locks that last through the day. A triple ceramic coating helps to style hair faster with less damage.

3X Ceramic Coating
Bonus Heat Resistant Glove
3 Year Limited Warranty

Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
This wand heats up so quickly it’s awesome when I’m on the go. It also gets very hot so I can curl my hair quicker. I love using it for tight curls and loose waves. I have recommended it to many friends who all went and purchased it!
Alexis C.
Leo
I have had this Revlon Curling Wand for years and it has never disappointed me! It makes my curls long-lasting and I always love the results. I love using this wand everyday because you can get loose beachy waves, or tight curls.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love this curl wand!  It makes it so easy for you to achieve big, beautiful curls, or tiny spiral curls if you use it the right way.  It heats up super fast and I love the versatility.  My hair is very hard to curl and this wand works great!  It doesn't hurt the wand is very affordable also!
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Great for long lasting curls. Can damage hair if you aren’t careful and you need to be cautions while using to not burn yourself. But once you get the hang of it it’s great. Also a great price.
katie l.
Bel air , MD
Hey babes. Had this over a year and it still heats all the way and works perfectly. I love the shape and the grip. My favorite is the the glove that is with it. It makes curling on a go a little bit stress free and speedy. This is less then half of a chi or hot tools. Does the same thing and the curl holds and my hair isn’t damaged!! Love it, affordable and durable.
Felicia J.
I got this for a great price online. It heats up pretty fast. An i wont lie. If your haur is thick uts gonna take some time to do it all. But uts totally worth kt.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This does not curl my hair at all. In order for it to work I have to hold my hair on the wand for a good 3 minutes. It does have good heat settings but I deinfitly prefer a standard curling iron.
Naomi H.
nevada
Amazinggggg. I need my own my friend used this to style my hair and my curls stayed for more than a day. Quick to use and is hot enough to keep my hair curled unlike a regular curing iron
Hayley H.
Lakeland, FL
I've had this curler for a while now, and it has held up fairly well over the years. The plastic tip makes it easy to use without the glove, and the heat setting makes it easy to achieve different looks with different heats. I usually use a lower setting to create relaxed waves. The plastic tip has started to fall off now that the year's have gone by, and the on/off button won't turn it off anymore, but considering I've had this curler for almost 6 years it is still going strong as far as getting the job done, especially for the $30 price tag.
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love my curling wand! I ALWAYS get compliments on my curls when I use it! I have naturally straight hair and my hair NEVER holds a curl, but with the wand I wake up the next day with my curls still intact. I definitely suggest this product to everyone. If you've never used a wand, it takes some time to get used to, but you'll get the hang of it. I don't use the glove. It makes it more difficult to grab the hair and it seems to frizz it.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
Is this wand good, I've never used one and I'm trying to find one for me, is this one good?Andis 1-in. Curling Wand

Amazon