Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron

BY REVLON

TRIPLE CERAMIC FOR LONG-LASTING, HEALTHY-LOOKING CURLS

Flaunt gorgeous, frizz-free curls instantly! The ½” barrel creates extra tight, bouncy ringlets with three coatings of ceramic to eliminate frizz and reduce heat damage. 400° F high heat locks in the curl quickly for a flawless, long-lasting style.

3X Ceramic Coating
½” Barrel for extra tight curls and waves
400°F High Heat
Bonus Storage Cover
3 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron
Chy M.
Im in the process of groing my hair back put, but when it was short i would use this all the time to curl my hair into a pixie. The heat notch is easy to adjust. I would recommended this to women who have short hair.
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
Love this product. Made me have beautiful curls. I could make my curls right or lose with this and they lasted me a long time. Hold the curl a little tighter and I little longer for a more defines curl and do the opposite for a loos curl or maybe wave. I recommend this
Hannah F.
I use this curling iron the most! It works pretty good, but sometimes the little clamp leaves a crimp in the hair that’s near impossible to fix. Overall a good iron though!
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
It makes the cutest little curls. And they stay for over a day! I have thick course hair follicles and very oily hair in general. A little dry shampoo and hair spray and this puppy is in the zone
Stacy B.
Erie
.. I want to use the curling iron in years. When did this is the one I used. This curling iron was perfect for spiral curls. The curls we're tight in a perfect spiral
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Although Revlon is a reliable brand I feel they missed the mark on this one. The curling iron is lightweight, but there isn't enough tension on the lever to apply pressure to the hair being clamped. My hair is usually very easy to style but this doesn't leave the strands with a smooth look after application. I am very disappointed in the heat settings knob placement. It isn't notched to "hold" a setting and is easily moved when winding/unwinding hair on the rod.
Lisa B.
I loved this line of hot tools until one exploded in my hands while curling my hair. Very close to my eyes-too close for comfort. I won't get one again for fear of it happening again-my 1 1/2" barrel iron was a favorite-curled quickly, gave long lasting curls, and my hair looked glossy, soft and smooth. I've used a lot of hot tools but this was my favorite over all the expensive salon tools I've used, but again, won't purchase again due to the explosion.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I used this curling iron for a long time but I give it three stars because after a while the iron part started to become loose like it would fall off the handle then eventually the buttons broke off and I would have to stick a small makeup brush or something down there to actually turn the curling iron on. It worked good until it broke
Patty T.
N Syracuse, NY
I wanted a small curling iron for the ends of my hair and my shorter layers. This one works fine. I use it every few days when I want a wavy  look and it does the job and the waves stay put. The iron was affordable and heats yo quickly. It maintains steady heat throughout and gives tight curls or gentle waves depending how you wrap the hair and how long you hold the iron in the hair. I haven't had any issues with it and have owned it for a couple of years. It's a good little curling iron.
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
GReat hair curling iron always works super quick and i have never has problem with this curling iron. My curls always stay in place. Also this brand can be very affordable.  I would recommend this product to others. Maybe come up with a variety of diff colors.
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for natural African-american hair
Verónica L.
palmira
Que tanto duran los rizos? Quema mucho el cabello?