BeautyHair Styling ToolsRevlon
Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron

Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron

TRIPLE CERAMIC FOR LONG-LASTING, HEALTHY-LOOKING CURLS

Flaunt gorgeous, frizz-free curls instantly! The ½” barrel creates extra tight, bouncy ringlets with three coatings of ceramic to eliminate frizz and reduce heat damage. 400° F high heat locks in the curl quickly for a flawless, long-lasting style.

3X Ceramic Coating
½” Barrel for extra tight curls and waves
400°F High Heat
Worldwide Dual Voltage
Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
Bonus Storage Cover
3 Year Limited Warranty

Que tanto duran los rizos? Quema mucho el cabello?
Is this good for natural African-american hair
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla Marie E.
Union, KY
Really love this doesn't take too long to curl your hair and it doesn't take long to heat up I seriously love this curling iron
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curl ½" Curling Iron uploaded by Clarisa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its works fine . I already have curly hair and only use it when I want to give a boost to my hair instead of wetting every time . Although I have tried it on my sister and works pretty good . I hold for 20 second and spray it gives a good strong hold and makes the curl small
Kayla W.
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Patty T.
N Syracuse, NY
I wanted a small curling iron for the ends of my hair and my shorter layers. This one works fine. I use it every few days when I want a wavy  look and it does the job and the waves stay put. The iron was affordable and heats yo quickly. It maintains steady heat throughout and gives tight curls or gentle waves depending how you wrap the hair and how long you hold the iron in the hair. I haven't had any issues with it and have owned it for a couple of years. It's a good little curling iron.
Genesis Diaz D.
Good product, I do my hair with it and I like it.. I don't recommend to use it everyday because you can damage your hair and you won't like it, I use it for special occasions. I would recommend to others.
Andrea W.
this curling iron is the best for its size and price.  I purchased this at wal-mart on a whim to try it, and I let a few friends use it and they seem to love it just as much as i do.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I used this curling iron for a long time but I give it three stars because after a while the iron part started to become loose like it would fall off the handle then eventually the buttons broke off and I would have to stick a small makeup brush or something down there to actually turn the curling iron on. It worked good until it broke
Morgan K.
Hermitage, TN
I love this curling iron! I use it for curls and I use it as a wand to make nice beachy waves
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I have this curling iron in the 1" size. I first owned this over 6 years ago and bought it again this past year because it is a decent priced curling iron. The same issues I have now with this iron is the same as then. The iron cuts off in the middle of use. It's ceramic, yet it pulls and snags at my hair, even with using a heat protectant oil or spray. This iron does not distribute heat evenly. There will not be a third time to buy this iron.
Ella O.
These were perfect for my short pixie moment. Hours and hours of curling ,it was definitely worth it after all.