BY REVLON

Want Ultimate Curls?&Nbsp; Then Try Our Heated Clip Hairsetter, Will Give You The Perfect Curls. 12 Heated Clips Triple Baked Ceramic Tourmaline/Ionic Technologies On Indicator Light 12 Easy Wrap Rollers Ready Dot Indicator On Clips The Hairsetter Comes With Triple Baked Ceramic Coating That Provides Even Heat Distribution, Which Penetrates Hair Quickly And Evenly From The Inside Out, Styling Hair In A Fraction Of Time With Superior Results.

• Has anyone tried these? I would love to know how they cur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen {.
Pittsburgh, PA
These just don't work for my hair! I would much rather use a curling wand (even though it takes to much longer) but when I use these, they leave all kinds of funky kinks and I get the Shirley Temple 'do I wasn't expecting. I would not reccomend if you are going for the beachy waves look.
Shaliah K.
Chesterfield, VA
i have searched high & wide for a good idea of this hair setter. Heating the clips as well as the rollers? How smart is that? More heat equals more curl, yes? It might, but only if you could keep the rollers in. You can't. Although the rollers are different sizes, the clips are all the same.
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
You made my hair looks so shiny and he makes everything easier I guarantee you if you buy this your life's going to be like five times easier so I bought it at the at the mall I bought two of them and I really loved it so two days later I went back and I bought more too so yeah
nallely m.
houston, TX
i like it compact easy to use it by yourself i buy it online revlon store and i really like it and ther work i love the looks of this clips make with my hair i recommend this product to other people
Vanessa E.
Oberlin, KS
I personally was not a fan of this. My hair is very thick. It didn't curl my hair at all. I have tried it with product in my hair and with out product in my hair. Thereb is no difference.
Nebat I.
I like to use Revlon heated hair clip to curl my hair. It really works great with out using too much heat. It makes the hair shiny and the curls last all day on a normal weather.
Amy F.
I absolutely love these rollers, they are soft and heat up super quick! Curls hold all day. Plenty of rollers in the whole set. I recommend this set for everyday use as well as special occasions!
Gabrielle G.
This clip set is amazing! It really makes my curls pop and makes me feel more confident when I walk out the door I love this product it's a great investment
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
The curlers didn't really work for my long thick hair and the curls didn't stay curled long enough. For me, I didn't find the value of this product.
Staci M.
Saint Joseph
These Revlon rollers are not my favorite they don't really curl the hair all that well. Honestly it's just easier to use a curling iron
bobbie h.
Palmyra, PA
Has anyone tried these? I would love to know how they curl, and if they pull hair?