Revlon Perfect Heat Frizz Fighter Styler

Experience stunning, silky hairstyles every time with the fast-drying 1875-watt Frizz Fighter Styler. The IONIC TECHNOLOGY® helps maintain a neutral charge leaving hair smooth, shiny, and with less frizz. Three layers of ceramic coating help protect hair from over-styling and provide even heat distribution that penetrates your hair and dries it from the inside out for superior blowouts. Multiple heat settings, a textured handle for comfort, and professional rocker switches for expert styling control complete the list of everything needed for gorgeous results in all hair types

• IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
  • Removable End Cap
  • Professional Rocker Switches
  • Protective Anti-Slip Bumpers
  • 3 Year Limited Warranty

I rarely use a hairdrier, simply because I am impatient, have a small child, and get over heated while drying my hair. I want something small and inexpensive, would this dryer be a good option on the rare day that i would like to blow dry my hair?
No, its a perfect dryer for the price. i have the full size version which was purchased years ago for maybe 20$. it is still working just fine after all this time.
Is this cheaply made? I previously bought a hair dryer at ulta for about $90 and has worked great, but it is getting old and looking for a new one. I just I'm just curious as to if I should spend more money or try a cheaper one and see if it lasts just as long.
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Frizz Fighter Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Revlon Travel Hairdryer is wonderful! I have had the same one for over 3 years. It snaps right in half so its half the size and fits perfectly in my luggage! The power behind the blowdryer is forceful! I truly love this product and would recommend it! :) ” in 19 reviews
This isn’t my current hair dryer but one I’ve used in the past and it always did the job. If I could improve the product I’d change the cord on it I’ve had two and both cords eventually developed a short chasing them to not work properly but other than that I highly recommend them
Holland, MI
This dryer does the job!! And for the price, it’s way affordable! Plus, I love the pink color of my dryer. I like to take my wet brush and blow dry my hair straight using the brush and the dryer. I do recommend this product.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Calgary, AB
Had this dryer for 3 years and on the third year it was releasing a weird noise especially when I put it into heat mode- which I use most of the time. Exchanged it for the same one as I find that it helps with the fizz in my hair. I just wished it was dual voltage too so I can bring it with me to Asia.
Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Thick, Chemically Treated
I have had mine so long that it is an older version of this. I don't blow dry my hair often because it is a hassle. The back of this dryer broke and I wouldn't buy another, but it gets the job done.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thick
MONROE, NC
I don't dry my hair every single day. So this dryer was perfect for me, and I could take it when I was on the go or traveling. I also use it for craft projects as well.
Medium Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Rossville
Revlon Perfect Heat Frizz Fighter Styler uploaded by Aubrey F.
I've had this dryer for 3 years now and it has done a great job drying it too. Found mine at Wal-Mart for 20 bucks. It's great to use on vacation you just press a button to fold up the handle and put it in your luggage! I recommend this also
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Taylors, SC
Revlon Perfect Heat Frizz Fighter Styler uploaded by Jessie P.
I love this little travel hair dryer! I have it in black and I got it from Walmart at a very reasonable price. It's been going strong for three years now - and it dries FAST. I love that it collapses so it takes up less room in a suitcase. When I'm not traveling I keep it in my half bath for guests. Definitely recommend!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Oily, Straight, Fine
You know, I wasn't sure how long this product would last but mine was very durable and lasted about five years before it stopped working. Despite its small size, it packs a punch. I used this when I had hair below my arm pits and it worked great.
Medium Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Oily, Curly, Thick
Fremont, OH
Had to buy a new hair dryer after mine unexpectedly stopped working. I already had a large Revlon diffuser so I figured I'd stay with the same brand to ensure it fit. Sometimes it does slide off the nozzle of the dryer which is really annoying, but I make due. Overall, I think this definitely makes my hair softer and drys it quicker. Love all the settings too!
Light Brown / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Wavy, Thick
I don't need anything complicated with my hair driers so this one was just right. revlon driers are always considerably priced so that was definitely a plus. I use this drier twice a week just to help control my freeze in Humid Houston. Definitely a great drier to have on hand when you need that straighter shiner blowout.
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Coarse