Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11

The Fast Dry Lightweight Styler features a featherweight design so you can get stunning blowouts easily and comfortably. This ultra-lightweight dryer is coated with three layers of ceramic for less damage and IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for reducing frizz and adding beautiful shine.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Hinged End Cap
Professional Rocker Switches
Protective Anti-Slip Bumpers
3 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Dryer Model RV544 Who has been tried this Dryer? .. I bought it & used it only one time and then it's just stopped .
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Having long hair down to my waist line and extremely thick takes time to dry and this hair dryer seems to get it done quicker and less frizzy than my other dryer.” in reviews
“This blow dryer is ok gives good amount of heAt to blow dry and also curls your to a natural look” in reviews
“It takes forever to dry my hair and this is one of the only dryers that isn't super pricey that can get the job done in a timely fashion.” in reviews
“Dries my thick curly hair quickly.” in reviews
“It gets the job done quickly & I have somewhat thick hair. ” in reviews
North Bergen, NJ
Reading, PA
Best blower hands down. I've had this blower for about 7+ years and works the same as day one!
1,182 reviews
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Belfry
I have the hair dryer. It works well, but doesn't work any better than cheaper ones do
Doral, FL
Using a diffuser to dry my curls is one of the greatest things I've learned in my life. It's really empowering having my curls big and beautiful just by using this blow-dryer! I love it
Calgary, AB
Got this from Amazon last week and I am so happy with it! It dried my hair so fast and it was smooth but still had lots of volume. I am only giving it 4 stars because I often hit the buttons to change the settings so I think that the handle could have been designed better!
Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11 uploaded by Lidia P.
Ionic and ceramic, is very easy to use which is important , very satisfied with this purchase because I can do my hair at home anytime I want , my hair is frizz so that’s why I’ll be needing to blow dry it to get the beauty salon look.
Meknes , Ouislan
I love the diffuser as I have curly hair and need it everyday almost to maintain my curls. Been using it almost for ten years now and can't live without it.
Really quiet and lighter than an average dryer, made styling much more comfortable. Come with a precision attachment which is really helpful!
palmerston north
Did the job well and dryer my hair fast effectively and successfully the dryer itself looked nicely made and wasn't too noisy which I liked