Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11

The Fast Dry Lightweight Styler features a featherweight design so you can get stunning blowouts easily and comfortably. This ultra-lightweight dryer is coated with three layers of ceramic for less damage and IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for reducing frizz and adding beautiful shine.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
Hinged End Cap
Professional Rocker Switches
Protective Anti-Slip Bumpers
3 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Dryer Model RV544 Who has been tried this Dryer? .. I bought it & used it only one time and then it's just stopped .
Start your review of Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Having long hair down to my waist line and extremely thick takes time to dry and this hair dryer seems to get it done quicker and less frizzy than my other dryer.” in reviews
“This blow dryer is ok gives good amount of heAt to blow dry and also curls your to a natural look” in reviews
“It takes forever to dry my hair and this is one of the only dryers that isn't super pricey that can get the job done in a timely fashion.” in reviews
“Dries my thick curly hair quickly.” in reviews
“It gets the job done quickly & I have somewhat thick hair. ” in reviews
Norcross
This is the best hair dryer I have used and I have used quite a few it dries my hair quickly and effortlessly. It only takes me about 7 minutes of blowdry my hair with other ones 8 took me 15 to 20 so I really enjoy this project
Russellville, AR
Revlon Perfect Heat Fast Dry Lightweight Styler RV544N11 uploaded by Elena H.
So, I've had naturally curly hair my whole life. And until tonight, had never used a diffuser attachment. I bought this hair dryer tonight and used it with some curl defining cream hoping to achieve the glorious curls I've always been told I have the potential to create. Apparently, I need to watch some videos because I don't think I did it right. Hahaha it's a great dryer in every aspect. Dried my hair quickly and never got so hot it hurt my scalp or fingers. I just need to learn the proper curl defining techniques!
My hair dryer since high school recently has seen its last days, so I bought this Revlon blow dryer from Amazon. I love it! My hair is super thin but it is gentle and dries my hair super quickly. I accidentally dropped it the other day and one of the tabs broke off so I wouldn't say it is super durable. But overall its a huge hit!
NORTH MIAMI, FL
The Revlon Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic is a dryer designed for a at-home use, rather than professional use. It is highly affordable dryer that stands up well to everyday use, and the ionic ceramic is triple baked to distribute heat evenly and prevent damage to the hair. It comes with both a concentrator and a diffuser attachment to give a more styling options.
Moundridge
Works amazing! Bought this for my mom on her birthday and I always use it lol. I've always had curly thick hair that's hard to blow dry quickly, but this does the job and has good options for temperature and blow force.
Thomson, GA
I like that you can adjust the temperature and speed of the air and that it had an ionic switch, but I wish it was more powerful because my hair is really thick and it can take forever to dry.
Portage, MI
Love this hair dryer! I have A LOT of hair and it always taken forever to dry my hair, but this has definitely sped up the process. The heat gets very hot, so be careful if drying your child's hair.
Tgis is such a great hair dryer. I love all the accessories it comes with. The disfuser works great when I curl my hair. It gives the best amount if volume without the frizz.
Florence, SC
Best hair dryer I have ever used! I have thick curly hair but when I want to wear it straight I have to blow dry it first. Most of the time it takes 20-25 minutes to dry it completely, but not with this one. It only takes 5-8 minutes. My hair is not fried from drying it so long like I had to before and with the ceramic tourmaline it helps me have smooth frizz free hair.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this! I wear my natural hair in a wash and go style and with the diffuser, it dries my hair, keeping it soft and bouncy and gorgeous! I have never used the concentrator as I have no need for it, but this dryer is the bomb dot com! Love it! I've had it for over 2 years and it's still going strong. Pow!