Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2" Ribbon Curling Iron Flat Barrel

BY REVLON

Achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls Product information Get the curls of your dreams with the Revlon perfect heat 1/2" tourmaline ceramic curling iron. Now, you'll be able to achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls, and thanks to the unique flat barrel design, you'll be able to create tons of curly styles! The barrel features tourmaline ceramic technology that provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions and includes high heat, constant heat sensors which keep your curling iron at the perfect temperature. There are 30 heat settings to choose from, so you can easily find the perfect temperature for your hair type, and with a 30-second instant heat-up, you'll be styling in no time flat. Product features - Easily achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls with the 1/2" barrel - Unique flat barrel design allows you to create multiple, curly styles - Tourmaline ceramic technology provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions for shiny, healthier-looking hair - features high heat, constant heat sensors which monitor temperature and quickly restore heat to perfect styling level - start styling fast with 30-second heat-up and a ready light that flashes to let you know when the optimum heat is achieved - With 30 heat settings, there's a setting for curling and styling all hair types - Includes an extra-long cool tip and automatic shut-off for added safety - Worldwide dual voltage allows it to be used just about anywhere Specifications - Color: black/silver - Barrel size: 1/2 inch - Heat settings: 30 - Heat up time: 30 seconds - Voltage: dual worldwide voltage. see more...

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2
Buy on Amazon
Danielle J.
Springfield
Not a fan. Perfect heat? More like every setting is way too hot. Plus the clip seems to always leave a kink in my hair.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
This is a nice curling iron for thin hair. I have super thick hair and I felt it wasn't hot enough for my thick hair.
Victoria S.
Makes it very difficult to curl the ends of your hair, but does well curling the rest nonetheless. Curls stay intact.
Flor M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the 1in curling iron better but 1/2 does my hair about same . Jus need a little more practice with this iron.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Super awesome product. It works so well and I highly would recommend it to people with fine hair like my own.
esbeydi e.
Ogden, UT
I have 3 of this the thin the thick and the one in-between they are all amazing thing to use for you hair love
Kara C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I personally did not like this product. It was inexpensive compared to others, but it just didnt work for me.
Wendy G.
I've had my curling iron for awhile. I works great. I have long thick hair. It really gets the job done.
Rocio Yael C.
Phoenix
My curl hair with this product make my curls tight i repeatedly use this product i bought it at walmart
Maiyer H.
Broomfield, CO
Quality is good and does the job quite well. Totally affordable and gives my hair nice curly waves.