Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2" Ribbon Curling Iron Flat Barrel

BY REVLON

Achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls Product information Get the curls of your dreams with the Revlon perfect heat 1/2" tourmaline ceramic curling iron. Now, you'll be able to achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls, and thanks to the unique flat barrel design, you'll be able to create tons of curly styles! The barrel features tourmaline ceramic technology that provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions and includes high heat, constant heat sensors which keep your curling iron at the perfect temperature. There are 30 heat settings to choose from, so you can easily find the perfect temperature for your hair type, and with a 30-second instant heat-up, you'll be styling in no time flat. Product features - Easily achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls with the 1/2" barrel - Unique flat barrel design allows you to create multiple, curly styles - Tourmaline ceramic technology provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions for shiny, healthier-looking hair - features high heat, constant heat sensors which monitor temperature and quickly restore heat to perfect styling level - start styling fast with 30-second heat-up and a ready light that flashes to let you know when the optimum heat is achieved - With 30 heat settings, there's a setting for curling and styling all hair types - Includes an extra-long cool tip and automatic shut-off for added safety - Worldwide dual voltage allows it to be used just about anywhere Specifications - Color: black/silver - Barrel size: 1/2 inch - Heat settings: 30 - Heat up time: 30 seconds - Voltage: dual worldwide voltage. see more...

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2
Buy on Amazon
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
This is one of my favorite curling irons, its not very expensive, it heats up very fast and it has been extremely reliable, I have had this for a couple years now and have never found a problem with it. Revlon has such high quality hair tools for not being very expensive.
Denise M.
Denise M.
I have had this roller for years. And it has been by my side for all them. I can always trust it. My only issue is my hair is tremendously long now so i have to find one with a bigger barrel so it can curl all of my hair.
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
This product works OK I like the fast heat up curles hold well. I one thing I dislike is where the setting and on and off switch is placed so I often turn it off or turn the heat down while doing my hair. I use it 1-2 times a week
M L.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Revlon makes a good cheaper version of hair styling products. My hair is naturally wavy but when I'm in the mood for more curl definition, I use this and it heats up in about a minute.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
My mother has this curling iron and has had it for well over 5 years. You can't beat the price of revlon styling tools. Heats quickly and always leaves her and I with smooth curls without the clip dentation!
Libby S.
Libby S.
Dayton, OH
Love this curling iron! It heats up quickly! Achieved the perfect curl and doesn't damage my hair! I have it in other sizes as well! Definitely a must have to your hair styling collection!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
I'll use this brand of this product for years and years to come I will always love it it always holds up and it doesn't need to be replaced like many of the others.
vienna l.
vienna l.
Brawley, CA
This curling iron is kinda weird..it doesn't make your hair look curly nor crimped.. It just kinda makes it look kinky in some places? I'm not sure that the goal was with this product. It heats up nicely though
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I really like this curling iron is perfect for curls and very easy to use...I still like the old school irons and they better to handle
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
Heats up quick, gives your nice uniform curls, and is not expensive. You can find it at walmart. Make sure to use hairspray to get the curls to last longer