Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2" Ribbon Curling Iron Flat Barrel

BY REVLON

Achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls Product information Get the curls of your dreams with the Revlon perfect heat 1/2" tourmaline ceramic curling iron. Now, you'll be able to achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls, and thanks to the unique flat barrel design, you'll be able to create tons of curly styles! The barrel features tourmaline ceramic technology that provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions and includes high heat, constant heat sensors which keep your curling iron at the perfect temperature. There are 30 heat settings to choose from, so you can easily find the perfect temperature for your hair type, and with a 30-second instant heat-up, you'll be styling in no time flat. Product features - Easily achieve shiny, tight, frizz-free curls with the 1/2" barrel - Unique flat barrel design allows you to create multiple, curly styles - Tourmaline ceramic technology provides high, even heat and maximum hair-conditioning ions for shiny, healthier-looking hair - features high heat, constant heat sensors which monitor temperature and quickly restore heat to perfect styling level - start styling fast with 30-second heat-up and a ready light that flashes to let you know when the optimum heat is achieved - With 30 heat settings, there's a setting for curling and styling all hair types - Includes an extra-long cool tip and automatic shut-off for added safety - Worldwide dual voltage allows it to be used just about anywhere Specifications - Color: black/silver - Barrel size: 1/2 inch - Heat settings: 30 - Heat up time: 30 seconds - Voltage: dual worldwide voltage. see more...

Revlon Perfect Heat Dual Voltage Tourmaline Ceramic 1/2
Buy on Amazon
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I really love Revlon an everything from this brand. I think for the prices which are very reasonable they sell such great products. I was looking for a new curling iron when I came across this one at my local department store it was fairly cheap so I thought I'd give it a try an I'm so happy I did. This iron has so many settings to choose from an even came with a detailed pamphlet to give ideas about certain looks I really liked that. It really gave my hard to curl hair a big bouncy curl an i loved the look, unfortunately it didn't stay to long is why I only gave four stars but it could just be my hair an not the actual iron. I would definitely recommend trying if you are looking for a inexpensive iron or just starting out. It's well worth the 8$ I spent on it.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
To be very candid, I do not enjoy this product a whole lot. I do like the curls that it gives initially, but my hair being so thick, even when I section it, the curls never last, even with an excessive amount of hairspray. I would recommend this as a touch up iron for anyone with wavy/curly hair initially, but not super thick hair!
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
This is a great little tool to have. Heats quickly and gives you great curls or waves, depending on how you use it. It doesn't take up a lot of space and I feel like the tourmaline finish doesn't damage my hair as much as other curling tools do. Great product!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
I actually really love this curling iron. It gets very hot and curls like a charm, not to mention it's very low price point! I have zero issues with this, and I bought it at Walmart! I just wish there was a way to not keep the cord getting messed up.
Ana M.
Ana M.
I love this curing iron. The oval barrel gives great curls. I've actually given this as a gift to a friend and my sister and they really like it as well. Only down side is the button placement. I tend to turn it off a lot. but its a really good curling iron. i got mine from amazon for just 14.99. pretty affordable.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
The curler you can trust!!!

Having thick, wavy hair is a struggle and trying to curl it on top of that is a nightmare. Ever since I switched brands of curling irons I have noticed my time shortening and my curls holding up longer
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Arlington, TX
It's an okay I think it's perfect for people with thin hair. I have medium almost thick hair and the curls wouldn't last. The curl would last about 2 hr and then it would would look normal even thought it was one the highest setting
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
I love using this curling iron! It quickly and perfectly curls hair. Also it's hard to find a curler to do the trick for thin hair that doesn't curl well but his does the trick. I would definitely buy this again. Plus it is very affordable!
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I use this is achieve ringlet curls, beachy waves, and to tame frizz. This iron beats any of the expensive brand ones I've tried. It is super affordable. I highly recommend. This is a sturdy iron that will last
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
This is one of my favorite curling irons, its not very expensive, it heats up very fast and it has been extremely reliable, I have had this for a couple years now and have never found a problem with it. Revlon has such high quality hair tools for not being very expensive.