Revlon Perfect Heat Color Fade Flat Iron uploaded by Ayisha H.

BY REVLON

Want to have longer lasting styles? then our 1" soft feel two tone straightner is for you. This iron will leave your hair feeling healthy and silky smooth all day long. why triple baked tourmaline ceramic technology? three layers of baked ceramic coating infused with conditioning tourmaline mineral seal the cuticle to extend straight style life with silky smooth results. high heat, constant heat sensors monitor temperature, wuickly restoring heat to the perfect styling level for faster results. features: 1. 1" plates 2. 30 heat settings 3. 30 second heat up 4. Auto shut off 5. "on"...

Buy on Jet.com
Haley P.
Haughton, LA
Works good for the price. I wouldn't use it over a sedu or a chi flat iron but if your good one goes out or you're traveling and don't wanna bring an expensive iron, it does the job.
Danielle B.
I love the price of this product, I believe that I only paid $19.99. I have had it for at least a year and it is still functioning properly. It replaced an older. Erosion of the same iron that I had used for at least four years. I would recommend this to anyone on a tight budget, they last so much longer than I ever thought they would!
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
This is a cost effective iron that really surprised me with its performance. It takes only about 3
2 minutes to heat up and leaves my hair super sleek and straight. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to shell over hundreds of dollars for more expensive alternatives.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I started strategist my hair in my late 30's and fried it from using a cheap flat iron. It finally croaked and after looking at tons of flat irons I decided on this. It heats very quickly and the temp is adjustable. The plates glide across my hair with ease and I have not done any damage to it since using it. My hair stays straight and looks great!
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
This is the perfect flat iron. I have a couple and this is one of the ones I grab most often. I really like it. I primarly straighten my bangs and thats about it. It was a good cost. I believe I got it at ulta...but I've had it a long time and could be wrong lol
Jessika A.
Este es un hierro rentable que realmente me sorprendió con su rendimiento. Se tarda sólo unos 3
de 2 minutos para calentar y deja el pelo muy liso y recto. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera que no quiere pagar más de cientos de dólares por alternativas más caras.
Bianca C.
CANOGA PARK, CA
This may not be the best or most expensive brand of hot tools but ive had this exact same flat iron for more than 5 years and is still working and it gets the job done it doesnt make it look proffesionally but it does its job its a good investment
Courtney A.
Winter Garden, FL
I think this hair straightener is pretty great. I have very fine hair though, and sometimes it doesn't straighten it as flat as I would like it to. I purchased mine at ulta. And I would probably invest in something a little more heavy duty next time
Uneeka P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this flat iron . I don't ever wear my real hair out im more of a weave and wig kinda girl . This flat iron straightens my bundles extremely well and doesnt over heat it or damage them
Lauryn D.
La Palma, California
It heats up to a high temperature which is nice because it's good for my thick hair. The only downside to this product is that it's a thin plate so you have to straighten smaller sections of hair than few big sections