Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Jenn B.

BY REVLON

Sleek, Healthy Looking Styles with Less Frizz 1" Ceramic Plates for silky, smooth hair 30 Second Fast Heat-up Variable Heat Settings Auto Shut-off Separate On / Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Ceramic Plates Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles High Heat, Constant Heat® sensors monitor temperature, quickly resoring heat to the perfect styling level. True Grip Plates clamp together firmly, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles Variable Heat Settings for styling any hair texture and thickness Features: 30 second heat-up Auto shut-off Separate On/Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improv

• Is this an good straightener? How high does this heat? 1 Answers
  • Do you think it they can make one that doesn't make much hair dam...3 Answers
  • I use different type of brand of flat iron , I never use Revlon f...1 Answers
Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Straightener
  • "I don't feel that it gets your hair straight because it doesn't get hot enough." in 1 review
Tina D.
On the days I want straight hair, this is the perfect tool. I got this iron at Walmart and it does a fantastic job of straightening my hair.

The results are long lasting, and touch ups are easy. If you want to keep the results for a while use your favorite dry shampoo to keep it clean and brush.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I love this straightener. I don't use it every day, but I've had it for a few years now and have never had an issue. It wasn't too pricey, and I'd recommend it to my friends if they were looking for a reliable brand.
Rachel Y.
Chesapeake, VA
I use to love Revlon straighteners but then I feel like they kinda fell off the wagon. The last one I owned a few years ago crapped out on me within 6 months. They are okay for a typical store bought straightener.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
My flat iron broke and I thought I was going to buy an expensive brand name and I saw this one and thought I would try it. It is so amazing. It gets so hot it does an amazing job that last all day and more. You don't need to spend money on an expensive flat iron when you get get the same wonderful quailty with Revlon. My hair looks amazing every time.
Jenny B.
Forest lake , Mn
I'd say this machine does the job is strained my hair and it doesn't take too long but it does leave my hair kind of static he and I do need to use product or else my hair doesn't look that great I would not purchase this again or recommend it to anyone
Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
I've owned several Revlon straighteners and they have all been awesome. I had a roommate borrow one once after she left her $100 straightener at a friend's house, and she was floored by how well it worked and how shiny and straight her hair stayed all day. I love these!
Linden W.
This is a decent straightener. It gets the job done. It is a little on the smaller side, and hair tends to get caught up in it and pulled in tue process. Other than that I think this is a good tool for beginners and novices like me.
Megan S.
Smyrna, DE
My mom bought me this hair straightener when I told her my other one broke and I fell in love with it. It works really well and I can straighten my hair in about 20 to 25 minutes which is pretty quick for me.
Jacey D.
It works pretty well, my hair gets straight for the most part. I don't use it often because I don't want to damage my hair. Also when I use this straightener my hair is still frizzy! I don't know if I'm not using the right products or what.
Randi B.
Columbia, MO
Works really well and heats up pretty fast. I like straighteners with wider plates because i have long hair. I feel like it even applies heat to my strands and never overheats one section or chunk of hair.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you think it they can make one that doesn't make much hair damage?
Diamond l.
I use different type of brand of flat iron , I never use Revlon flat iron. Is it go for my texture of hair ?
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Is this an good straightener? How high does this heat?