Add a Photo

By REVLON
#211 in Hair Straighteners
Sleek, Healthy Looking Styles with Less Frizz 1" Ceramic Plates for silky, smooth hair 30 Second Fast Heat-up Variable Heat Settings Auto Shut-off Separate On / Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Ceramic Plates Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles High Heat, Constant Heat® sensors monitor temperature, quickly resoring heat to the perfect styling level. True Grip Plates clamp together firmly, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles Variable Heat Settings for styling any hair texture and thickness Features: 30 second heat-up Auto shut-off Separate On/Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improv
Photo (1)
Yelena L.
Yelena L.

This is the perfect hair straightner for a beginner. It is lightweight so it is easy to use and manage. The outside does not get hot and the grips on the ends make it easy to hold in several different positions. The cord is a good length and allows you to straighten your whole head without having to move your body closer to the plug.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI

I love this straightener. I don't use it every day, but I've had it for a few years now and have never had an issue. It wasn't too pricey, and I'd recommend it to my friends if they were looking for a reliable brand.
Shuha S.
Shuha S.

Love this flat iron. Glides over hair easily and heats up quickly so it's ready to go when you are. I would use this almost every day. My hair is super curly and thick, and it didn't take to long to straighten it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kingsport, TN

Is decent for the price but could be better. It pulled a few hairs which stinks and I had to go over a couple times in certain spots.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like the design of this flat iron. I can straight my hair and also curl my hair. The large area of the iron? saves my time at morning.
I have very think curly hair this heating tool dosint work on my hair at all. Its good gor someone woth thin hair thats it.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho

Super nice I have so much hair and it's so curly usually takes me like 2 hours to straighten my hair but this helps me out so much to do get it done fast
Bibi C.
Bibi C.

I have thick curly hair and this did nothing for it I'm sure it would work for someone with straight hair
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC

This straightner heated up well for me and stayed hot, however my hair would always get pulled since it did not clamp down right like a Chi.
member-7dfa36036
member-7dfa36036
Palatine, IL

I love this straightener !!! ❤️ I'm so glad I got it !! I love this straightener because it's the perfect size and it makes my hair soft and straight 👌 this is why I LOVE REVLON !!!!! I recommend this for anyone that wants a nice straightnEr❤️💕👌💖😍
Mirian R.
Mirian R.

Do you think it they can make one that doesn't make much hair damage?
Diamond l.
Diamond l.

I use different type of brand of flat iron , I never use Revlon flat iron. Is it go for my texture of hair ?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky

Is this an good straightener? How high does this heat?

Join Now