Add a Photo

By REVLON
#209 in Hair Straighteners
Sleek, Healthy Looking Styles with Less Frizz 1" Ceramic Plates for silky, smooth hair 30 Second Fast Heat-up Variable Heat Settings Auto Shut-off Separate On / Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Ceramic Plates Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles High Heat, Constant Heat® sensors monitor temperature, quickly resoring heat to the perfect styling level. True Grip Plates clamp together firmly, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles Variable Heat Settings for styling any hair texture and thickness Features: 30 second heat-up Auto shut-off Separate On/Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improv
Photo (1)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX

This straightener did not work very well for me. I felt that it did not do a good job at getting my hair straight. It does not get hot enough..
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kingsport, TN

Is decent for the price but could be better. It pulled a few hairs which stinks and I had to go over a couple times in certain spots.
member-7dfa36036
member-7dfa36036
Palatine, IL

I love this straightener !!! ❤️ I'm so glad I got it !! I love this straightener because it's the perfect size and it makes my hair soft and straight 👌 this is why I LOVE REVLON !!!!! I recommend this for anyone that wants a nice straightnEr❤️💕👌💖😍
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Bates city, MO

This is one of my favorite hair care products. I have natural curls in my hair and I like to wear it straight. This is one of the best hair straightener's out there. The ceramic plates make your hair shiny and silky to the touch.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Eubank, KY

This straightener just didn't do the job for me.. I don't feel that it gets your hair straight because it doesn't get hot enough. From now on I will buy professional straighteners.
Fanta B.
Fanta B.

This is a great $20 flat iron.
Works wonders. Gets REALLY hot.
Obviously for cheap the life span usually for me is about 1 year.
Purchased : 3 times.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Boise Idaho

Super nice I have so much hair and it's so curly usually takes me like 2 hours to straighten my hair but this helps me out so much to do get it done fast
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like the design of this flat iron. I can straight my hair and also curl my hair. The large area of the iron? saves my time at morning.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC

This straightner heated up well for me and stayed hot, however my hair would always get pulled since it did not clamp down right like a Chi.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA

This is great for wanting to straight or curl. Really helps with the curls though. Get's a little too hot but that's what adjustment is for!
Mirian R.
Mirian R.

Do you think it they can make one that doesn't make much hair damage?
Diamond l.
Diamond l.

I use different type of brand of flat iron , I never use Revlon flat iron. Is it go for my texture of hair ?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky

Is this an good straightener? How high does this heat?

Join Now