Add a Photo

By REVLON
#328 in Hair Straighteners
Sleek, Healthy Looking Styles with Less Frizz 1" Ceramic Plates for silky, smooth hair 30 Second Fast Heat-up Variable Heat Settings Auto Shut-off Separate On / Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord Ceramic Plates Easy-to-clean plates emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles High Heat, Constant Heat® sensors monitor temperature, quickly resoring heat to the perfect styling level. True Grip Plates clamp together firmly, eliminating gaps for faster, smoother styles Variable Heat Settings for styling any hair texture and thickness Features: 30 second heat-up Auto shut-off Separate On/Off switch "On" indicator light Tangle-free swivel cord The product you buy may differ slightly from the one shown on the carton due to continuing product improv
Photo (1)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY

My flat iron broke and I thought I was going to buy an expensive brand name and I saw this one and thought I would try it. It is so amazing. It gets so hot it does an amazing job that last all day and more. You don't need to spend money on an expensive flat iron when you get get the same wonderful quailty with Revlon. My hair looks amazing every time.
Yelena L.
Yelena L.

This is the perfect hair straightner for a beginner. It is lightweight so it is easy to use and manage. The outside does not get hot and the grips on the ends make it easy to hold in several different positions. The cord is a good length and allows you to straighten your whole head without having to move your body closer to the plug.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ

Revlon ceramic heat straightener is the only sttaightener I have used. I do like the product as it does fine straightening my hair. I am in need of a new one so I have been reviewing several different types. They do become very expensive an I am just not sure they are worth the hefty price tag.
Linden W.
Linden W.

This is a decent straightener. It gets the job done. It is a little on the smaller side, and hair tends to get caught up in it and pulled in tue process. Other than that I think this is a good tool for beginners and novices like me.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI

I love this straightener. I don't use it every day, but I've had it for a few years now and have never had an issue. It wasn't too pricey, and I'd recommend it to my friends if they were looking for a reliable brand.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Smyrna, DE

My mom bought me this hair straightener when I told her my other one broke and I fell in love with it. It works really well and I can straighten my hair in about 20 to 25 minutes which is pretty quick for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kingsport, TN

Is decent for the price but could be better. It pulled a few hairs which stinks and I had to go over a couple times in certain spots.
Navasia M.
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY

I live this ceramic straightener . It really works I'm highly satisfied. Affordable and can be bought in local drug stores
Cayy S.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY

Revlon is an all around great product. I had a straighter for years from them till it broke. And was heart broken.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Erie, PA

This straightener works great on my hair. It straightened quickly and easily, and leaves my hair shiny.
Mirian R.
Mirian R.

Do you think it they can make one that doesn't make much hair damage?
Diamond l.
Diamond l.

I use different type of brand of flat iron , I never use Revlon flat iron. Is it go for my texture of hair ?
jessica m.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky

Is this an good straightener? How high does this heat?

Join Now