BY REVLON

Revlon Perfect Heat 1 Inch & 1-1/2 Inch Hot Air Brush Revlon Perfect Heat Hot Air Styler comes with two size barrels, 1inch & 1-1/2inch. Barrels are coated with Triple Baked Ceramic & Tourmaline which provides high, even heat and maximum hair...

Megan M.
This is a nice updated version of the old school heat styling brushes. It gets nice and hot and has cool settings for different hair types and styles. It’s easy to use and switch between brushes and gives a super fast and easy blow out! King hair does get tangled in the point bristles sometimes though so it’s better for medium and shorter hair.
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
This product works well but it doesnt push out a lot of air so blow drying my hair can be pretty time consuming. Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Coated Hot Air Brush
Annelyce S.
Yuma , AZ
I normally love These types of curling iron's. But this one gets stuck in my hair a lot it's not easy to maneuver I don't even use this anymore because my hair keeps getting caught it's meant for people with thicker hair.
Christy P.
Londonderry
my daughter has been wanting this so i bought it for her for her birthday and she loves loves loves it she uses it every day if your unsure what this product is like go buy it and you wont be unsatisfied
Bernice S.
Fontana, CA
Brush is easy to use and helps my hair last and look good all day. Works well with my very curly hair when I want to change my look up
Mercedes G.
This is cool because if brushes your hair and it curls it without a lot of work to do it's faster than a regular curling iron
Regan L.
808 West LaSalle Drive
I loved this. It worked very well. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted it. It is one of my favorite items I use.
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
I love this wand. It works great with my hair. Unlike a lot of products this one doesn't rip my hair out nor fry it
Sacha M.
Pietermaritzburg
I don't blow dry my own hair as I feel it takes so much more time, but with this beauty, so much quicker. Not only that, I feel like it adds more bounce, volume and a natural curl in my hair. Definitely my go to and I don't need a hair straightened especially if I'm not going out. Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Coated Hot Air Brush
Elisa H.
Brampton
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my very first hot hair brush! I have really thick hair and wanted to see if these worked better than round brushing. Definitely does! I reccomend it!

Kohl's