BY REVLON

Want Styles That Last All Night?&Nbsp; Then Try Our Revlon Perfect Heat Soft Feel Ac Motor Hair Dryer. 1875 Watts Triple Baked Ceramic Tourmaline/Ionic Technologies 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Professional Rocker Switches Cold Shot Button Removable End-Cap Concentrator Attachment Included The Triple Baked Ceramic Provides Your Hair With Even Heat Distribution, Which Penetrates Hair Quickly And Evenly From The Inside Out, Drying Hair In A Fraction Of Time With Superior Results.&Nbsp; The Durable Salon Quality Ac Motor Has An Extended Lifespan Lasting Up To 3X Longer.&Nbsp; Its High Powered Airflow Will Dry Your Hair Quickly. see more...

Grace L.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVE THIS DRYER!!! It’s so cute too!! I’ve had this dryer for probably a year and a half which is incredible anymore. I love how smooth hair is! This dryer makes it easy to dry my thick hair. KEEP YOUR ATTACHMENTS
Noelle G.
Bruce
I really enjoy this hair dryer! I bought it from Walmart and I’ve had it for about 8 months. It still works amazingly! I would definitely buy another one whenever this one wears out!
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
I'm not sure if this is the exact hair dryer I have but I will say all of Revlon's hair dryers are good and sturdy. They last a long time. I am not an over user. I only blow dry my hair once in a while. But it does work work and the cool shot is my favorite.
Taylor R.
Snellville, GA
Love this thing. I have a diffuser attached to it and it makes my curly hair look so nice. I also used it to blow out my hair before with around brush and it stayed so smooth. Remember to use heat protectant though bc this can get super hot!!!
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I have a lot of revlon tools that I love but this one is just so, so to me. The ombré color is very pretty but the paint has already started chipping away and it does not get as hot as my other tools at all.
Dani K.
Carson City, NV
If I'm being honest I bought it for how it looked and not how it worked. However I was surprised when it turned out to be nice. It's affordable and is a nice buy. Mine broke after only a few month so that was a bummer but still loved it.
Lindsey L.
I had this dryer before and I was really impressed by it. Someone borrowed it and never gave it back, so I don't have it anymore, but overall I really liked it and was satisfied with it as a hair dryer.
Chelsey H.
Alden, NY
I have it in the pink version and love it. I love the attachments I comes with. I do go through blow dryers a lot because my hair is thick and this one has stayed with me for a while now. Two thumbs way up on design and longevity.
Bianeth L.
This is a to die for product. Honestly the best blow dryer ever. Ive had so many expirences with blow dryers they tend to over heat the hair and make your hair brittle but, this product does not do that it makes your hair soft.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Not as powerful as the fancy ones at my club/gym, but more than up to the task of speeding up my morning routine at home. I enjoy the easy button to put it into an unheated mode. Works great.. does it's job
Kendra B.