Revlon Perfect Heat AC Motor Hair Dryer uploaded by Angela R.

BY REVLON

Want Styles That Last All Night?&Nbsp; Then Try Our Revlon Perfect Heat Soft Feel Ac Motor Hair Dryer. 1875 Watts Triple Baked Ceramic Tourmaline/Ionic Technologies 3 Heat / 2 Speed Settings Cold Shot Button Removable End-Cap Concentrator &Amp; Diffuser Attachments Included The Triple Baked Ceramic Provides Your Hair With Even Heat Distribution, Which Penetrates Hair Quickly And Evenly From The Inside Out, Drying Hair In A Fraction Of Time With Superior Results.&Nbsp; The Durable Salon Quality Ac Motor Has An Extended Lifespan Lasting Up To 3X Longer. Its High Powered Airflow Will Dry Your Hair Quickly. see more...

• love this color , where can I find it ? 2 Answers
  • Que class de fragasia es cual es LA fragansia es para hom...2 Answers
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I bought this several years ago at a local Walgreens. I will start by saying I’m not picky and have never used a fancy hairdryer. This hairdryer meets all of my not-so-high standards. It’s very cheap, maybe $25? Came with two attachments that I used when I first bought it, then lost several months after. It’s reliable, as it’s lasted me year. When drying my hair, I start from the top of my hair and work my way to the bottom while brushing downward. It keeps my frizz to a minimal and leaves my hair feeling smooth. I would purchase another just like this one, if this one ever stops working!
Stephanie M.
Paterson , NJ
Received this as a gift and it hasn’t failed me yet. I’ve used it to diffuse and blow dry my hair and it sure does the job. So far it’s last me a little over two years and it still works as if I just got it yesterday.
emma m.
Atlanta , GA
I blow dry my hair pretty often to ensure my hair doesn’t frizz. This one has lasted a long time. My hair is really thick so it’s hard to blow dry cause it takes so long but there is a setting on this one that makes it a quicker process! Definitely if you see this one, get it.
Cari B.
Love my reckon hair dryer! It dries my hair in minutes and doesn’t burn my head like some other blow dryers! Love that it comes with another attachment. Has two settings low and high and hot and cold. Would buy again when and if my blow dryer ever breaks
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
This thing is a monster!! (In a good way) i have super thick hair and it usually takes me forever to dry my hair. This hair dryer sped up the process by like 10-15 minutes! It’s not too hard on your hair but just the right amount to be effective.
Ily 🍎.
I'm not a beauty fashion guru but my god this baby works wonders. It leaves my hair with an angelic halo of shine and beauty. Perfect for any occasion and on the go! Very affordable too!
Amber R.
I love this blow dryer because of the diffuser! I have curly hair and this thing works perfectly to help me style my hair where it doesn't look like a lion's mane.
Amber S.
This blow dryer is easy to use with the attachments. The dryer works well and has a nice airflow as well a a cool temp button. Dries heer quickly and is a great product.
Brianna L.
Houston
This review is long overdue, I have had this hair dryer for over 5 years now. It may actually be the previous model. But anyhow, Revlon hairdryers are definitely long lasting. One of the perks of this model is the cool shock button that allows for you to instantly cool down the heat. I love this for when the heat gets to much to handle. Great product that I will continue to use on a daily basis.
Veronica O.
Chicago , IL
I love my hair dryer. I never used to use it but now im using it more and more. I love the attachments and I use the diffuser often. My hair drys so quickly and my hair feels soft. I believe I bought it at target.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Que class de fragasia es cual es LA fragansia es para hombre o mijer
Monica H.
love this color , where can I find it ?