BY REVLON

Revlon RVDR5005 Ion Select 1875 Watt Compact Travel Dryer has a lot of power for a compact hair dryer. The dryer is equipped with a folding handle to make packing convenient. There are two heats and two speeds, along with a cold shot to set you hair style. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I had mine's for a while now and it's very good and it's fast drying to it doesn't fry my hair which is the best part
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
It definitely got the job done. I hate drying my hair, so anything that makes it quicker is alright in my book.
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I only use this at my friends house. But for me this is the best hair dryer that every woman should try.
Verónica S.
My second one of these. I bought it because my first one quit blowing hot air. I love the fact it is so light weight but powerful. However, this new one has a short delay when I put it on high. I'm concerned because my old one did the same thing before it stopped working altogether.
ihssane o.
Fés, N
is amazing im relly love it because is so easy to use it and is Very practical i use it after shower for dry my hair
Laura P.
Esexcelente secadora👍🏻 Seca rápido y me agrada, yo la tengo y es muy buena, me agrada este producto y está bonito