Revlon Pedicure Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Sash N.

BY REVLON

New Everything You Need for the Perfect Pedicure All-in-One Kit 2 4 Specialized Tools 3 Convenient Travel Bag Included Revlon Pedicure Kit Includes: Pumice Stone 1 Revlon Extra Life No Chip Top Coat 3 Nail File 5 Nail Clippers 4 Toe Separators Handy all-in-one kit contains one nail top coat and 4 specialized tools for cutting nails, filing and caring for your feet. Treat yourself to an at-home pedicure with these essentials! Assembled in USA see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kat S.
Ames, IA
You can't really go wrong with buying nail clippers. These once are nice and the kit is also something that I like to use. The price is also something that is great. I would repurchase and recommend this to a friend as well!
Sarah O.
Urbana, IL
Great kit! It comes with everything you need to style your nails. The nail file is strong and will last a long time. The nail clippers are great and sharp. It is a reasonable price and easy to find at local drug stores.Revlon 32310 Compact Nail Clip
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This is perfect if your feet are getting a bit rough! It has everything you need for your nails to be clipped and filed plus getting your heals nice and smooth! At the right price this is soo worth buying!
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
I give this product 3 stars because it was ehhh okay. The nail file was not good. Everything else in it did what I wanted but the nail file was dull and felt like it was hurting my nails. Disappointed.
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's a great price but it is also a little flimsy. It works for what I need. I don't give myself a pedicure that often so it has lasted longer than I expected.
Amber B.
Natural Dam, AR
These clippers are sharp and work well. They haven't dulled with a lot of usage. They are priced well. I use them often because my nails grow quickly.
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
I love all the Revlon brand products are very good and of excellent quality. this pedicure kit very good as everything is durable and good Quality
Keelin W.
Union
Not that great. I received nail clippers that were very dull, they split my nails and didn’t trim them the way I wanted the to
Jayda ♡.
I’ve had this product for the longest, and it’s always been great. I would definitely recommend it.
Melissa C.
I have purchased this kit before and it has everything you need to create a beautiful pedicure.