Revlon Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit uploaded by Katering A.

BY REVLON

Removes Calluses &Amp; Smoothes Feet. No Need To Purchase Replacement Blade Exactly 190 Micro-Files Safely Remove Calluses And Dead Skin Fast And Gently High Quality Stainless Steel Finishing File Smoothes Skin For The Softest Touch&Nbsp; Unique Ergonomic Design Provides Comfort And Grip For Better Use "Skin Catcher" Keeps Tool Mess-Free Contains: Finishing File Nail File Nail Clip Made In China see more...

• Is.there a elctric.drill u have as well and where can they be pur...2 Answers
  • The product is not terrible at all but why pay 9 dollars for some...1 Answers
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
From doing Crossfit for so many years, the callouses on my hands are severely built up. I use this to file them down and my hands have never been smoothr. I don't know what id do without it!
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Easy, fast results. Use after showering and before putting lotion on. My feet thank me, and so do all the people who I wear sandals in public around. ;)
Helena T.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This set is BY FAR THE BEST that I have ever tried. I used to use the PedEgg but honestly, this lasts longer, seems more durable and really does the job. I've actually tried others and have been sincerely disappointed compared to the kit, which includes a nice comfy set of trimmers and an awesome fine file that is also perfect for my gel nails. I usually get this at Walgreens and I can say I've not had to replace it except about once a year. Nothing in my opinion does a better job at smoothing out all the rough patches, totally and COMPLETELY smoothing heels and rough skin like calluses and has everything necessary in one easy kit.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This is great. Comes with everything you need to do an at home pedicure. I really enjoy using this makes your feet look wonderful! I recommened this to any one who has rough feet or you cant afford to go to a nail shop to get a pedicure. Why pay all that money when you can do it yourself at home.
Katering A.
Katering A.
I absolutely love this product. I just used it last night and it removed ALL the dead skin from my feet... I can't believe how awesome it works. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Jami H.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
Love this product! My feet were so horrible, dry, and cracking after my last pregnancy. Just plain painful. First time I used it all the calluses were gone and my feet were smooth again
Amber W.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I keep this is my bath tub and do my feet once a week. I really like how it collects the dead skin inside of the product so you don't make a mess, you can easier remove the bottom to empty. I would recommend this
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great for keeping calluses down and nails in shape. Just make sure to moisturize after grating all the deaf skin off
Yonna W.
Yonna W.
This product is awesome because I walk around a lot and my feet gets all rough and hard so when is use this it makes my feet so soft
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Simpsonville, SC
Decent pedicure kit for the price. It’s better than the ped egg and very easy to use.
tiara s.
tiara s.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Is.there a elctric.drill u have as well and where can they be purchased
April G.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
The product is not terrible at all but why pay 9 dollars for something that I can get at a dollar store.