BY REVLON

A whole new way to experience color. Vibrant, shiny shades go on smoothly for flawless color and then dry to light, irresistible fragrances.

Buy on Amazon
callie b.
cadillac
I LOVE the scented Revlon nail polish I have a bunch of different ones. Only problem i have is when I eat I smell them and it makes me think that's what my food tastes like lol
Tayllor L.
Temple Terr, FL
The best part about this nail polish is the scent. The color is fresh but it doesn't last long. The bottle is cute and the applicator makes applying easy but it peels off after a day or two. It may require a better top coat if you want to keep in place.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These things smell sooooo good! But be warned they are pricey. They do go on very smooth and dry quickly. Again though, even at stores that are normally very inexpensive they were close to $9 and I can't just bring my self to buy many of them.
dana b.
Montclair, CA
I have many of this bottles but I give just 4 stars because I wish were more scented I bought it from Walgreens and they had a sale too So pay attention on drug store for deals and sales on cosmetics
Taylie B.
This nail polish is great because it doesn't give you that nasty polish smell when painting your nails. There are a lot of colors to choose from, but it doesn't last that long before chipping.
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
These were not the greatest formula. Thin and somewhat streaky. The bottles were cute but not worth the money
Kaylee B.
Wyoming , MI
These stink and the color does not last. I bought mine at Walgreens and will not buy again.
Gladis T.
Review for: Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel, Surf Spray - Pack of 2 more...
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Charlie R.
These chip like a bugger!!! The scented side of them is also a gimmick as they aren't scented for long! Needed to apply 3 layers for the true colour!!! I would not recommend to anyone I'm afraid!
Stefanía R.
Miami
This is awesome! Nothing better than nice smell mail enamel! I love that it lasts very long!