Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Apricot Nectar uploaded by rania z.

BY REVLON

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel - Apricot Nectar - (Bulk Value Pack of 2)

Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Anna W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail polish! I have tried several different scents and they are all so good and long-lasting! I purchased these at Target. The only cons are that you cannot use a top coat and still experience the scent, which is a downside because it affects longevity.
member-99470
I love Revlon nail products! This one seemed a little different so I tried it. It did take two coats but the coverage was good and it was easy to apply. I thought the color was just right but really was not as impressed with the scent as I thought I would be. It competed with my perfume and then faded out.
Emmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the few nail polishes that don’t chip within the first couple minutes. Dries well, doesn’t leave ridges, doesn’t stay tacky for too long. One of the best drugstore nail polishes.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
The color in this formula lasts me a good two weeks before I start seeing chips, so it’s definitely a good value. It also has a beautiful color, great for any season. Would definitely recommend this nail polish
AMRITA S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I got this at my local drugstore, mostly because the bottle is ridiculously cute. The smell kinda gets to your head eventually and I can't say I'd repurchase this.
steph k.
Newington
This product has the richest color of all nail polishes I've ever owned, not to forget to mention the amazing scent it gives off it makes me want to eat my own nails! The scent even lasts a few days and i would say I should superarrordable for the price and totally worth it!
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
My boyfriend hates the smell of nail polish. Won't be in the same room with me if I'm painting them. Until now. He loves the smell of this stuff, and the colors are amazing.
Dayilen M.
Naples
They have really nice colors I love them!!I would recommend this brand to anyone and it's super easy to use. And I use this nail Polish all llamar the time!
ashley g.
these are awesome and they are scented I love these so much I use them all the time I love the colors the smells