Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Apricot Nectar uploaded by Makeup L.Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Apricot Nectar uploaded by rania z.

BY REVLON

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel - Apricot Nectar - (Bulk Value Pack of 2)

Lana P.
Croswell, MI
I actually made it a point to collect as many of these as I could. I adore the little bottles they come in and when the polish dries the scents are amazing and usually last for a few days. The color formula is equally awesome with these an my manicure didn't chip for about 4 days after I painted my nails (that's with no top coat)
Anna W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail polish! I have tried several different scents and they are all so good and long-lasting! I purchased these at Target. The only cons are that you cannot use a top coat and still experience the scent, which is a downside because it affects longevity.
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
I absolutely loooove this color. I’m more on the lighter skin tone side and thought this would wash me out really bad but it looks so cute! I’m so glad it doesn’t. I love this polish especially because it dries quickly and doesn’t feel super cheap. I’m excited to try more colors soon!
Toni-Ann M.
Pen Argyl, PA
I found this product in the dollar store. It was easy to apply and use. what attracted me to this product other than the brand is the packaging, I think it’s adorable and it looks nice on a vanity set. There were many scents and this One particular smelled exactly as it was described. I think this was a cool direction to take nail polish in, because a lot of people do not like the smell and you really cannot smell anything but apricots. 10/10 would recommend
member-99470
I love Revlon nail products! This one seemed a little different so I tried it. It did take two coats but the coverage was good and it was easy to apply. I thought the color was just right but really was not as impressed with the scent as I thought I would be. It competed with my perfume and then faded out.
Emma L.
Such a pretty color for spring and early fall!! Applies easily in 2-3 costs depending on your application. The scent smells so good! It isn’t really noticeable until the polish dries! I recommend!!!!!!!
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
I actually love the smell of this product. It doesn't have that high ammonia type smell like some nail polish does. I would have to say this one is a keeper in my nail bag.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
My boyfriend hates the smell of nail polish. Won't be in the same room with me if I'm painting them. Until now. He loves the smell of this stuff, and the colors are amazing.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
The color in this formula lasts me a good two weeks before I start seeing chips, so it’s definitely a good value. It also has a beautiful color, great for any season. Would definitely recommend this nail polish