Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler

One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer - This revolutionary styling tool is designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in just one step. The unique oval brush design quickly creates frizz-free volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls the ends with a single pass, so you can have salon results at home. Boosted by ionic technology, hair dries faster with less damage. Designed to distribute air quickly and evenly to the hair to dry and style faster for less heat damage.Nylon pin bristles with comfortable ball tips to softly detangle hair. Mixed nylon pin and boar bristles help grip hair on curved edge for improved volume and control for smooth, shiny results.Key Features:Oval brush designLess time, less damageMixed bristlesIonic technologyCeramic coating3 Heat settingsErgonomic handle and cool tipLightweight designTangle-free swivel cord4 year limited manufacturer's warranty - One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer

I’m in the market for new hair dryer and have seen this one advertised a lot lately.. does anyone know if the Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Style is really worth all the hype?
It it good for curly long hair?
What do you use to straighter the roots after using this?
Start your review of Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler!
16 hours ago
Yes! Finally a product that performs has promised at a much much much better price point. With results this great you are going to be hard pressed to part ways with your money for anything other then this beauty. I purchased this product after looking over countless reviews and watching multiple you tube videos. One in particular review came from Kathleenlights, who besides being very fun and entertaining is very honest and knowledgeable on all things beauty related. After watching her full review on this product I finally decided to take a chance and let me tell you it’s a game changer. I have natural wavy/frizzy hair that extends slightly passed my shoulders. I used to dread washing my hair because it was so hard for me to hold the dryer and round brush at the same time. Having rheumatoid arthritis really made it not only tiring but painful to attempt which led me to give up all together. I washed my hair the night it arrived on my doorstep because I was ready to try something different. The dry time has decreased drastically leaving a soft and wavy outcome. It takes practice at first by once you get used the it , felt like a pro by my second round, it’s a fun experience. This product has really changed my life, it has made a once dreaded activity enjoyable again. Thank you Revlon and you should really consider making Kathleen your official spokeswomen.
2 months agoBeverly, MA
If you are on the fence about this - just get it, you will not be sorry.  I have very long hair and have never been able to manage a blow dryer in one hand and a round brush in the other, my arms get way too tired and the one time I did manage to give myself a blow-out, it took over an hour.  This thing is AMAZING - worth every penny.  I don't find it to be too hot, but that is a complaint that I have heard.  There is a low, high, and a cool setting.  It's so easy to use and maneuver, the barrel is the perfect size, in my opinion.  Today I was able to dry my butt-length hair in TWENTY FIVE minutes.  Would highly recommend to anyone.
2 days agoCumberland, RI
Guys this brush is a game changer. I think I’ve sold three of them to my friends already. I can’t stop talking about it. I told my mom friends they especially need it because you can do everything one handed! It’s so easy to use, and I feel like my hair is less damaged because it takes me so much less time to dry it right now. I have shoulder length hair (but it’s pretty thick) and I swear I am like DONE in ten minutes. Also I feel like I can do less heat styling with straighteners or curling irons because my hair is so much smoother. I love this brush and will continue to tell EVERYONE about it!
2 months agoCumming, GA
I love this dryer! My hair is so hard to blow dry, but this gets it nice and smooth! I have never been great with a round brush, but this gives me the same look! My tip is to wait until your hair is mostly dry, or do a rough dry with a regular blow dryer before going in with this. If you do it this way, you have styled hair in no time, and lose the frizz that trying to dry sopping wet hair can create! Make sure to use a heat protectant too and use the lowest heat setting you need... this thing gets hot!
4 days agoChelsea, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for about a week now / I wanted to test it a few times before commuting to a rating. I have fine hair - but a ton of it! It’s pretty strait with a slight wave to it and it can be a bit fuzzy when not straightened. I wanted something to dry my hair, pull it strait BUT leave movement and volume that I cannot get when I use an iron. This is it people, this will do it! I rough dry my hair with a blow dryer just to get my hair damp and not soaking, put in my product and use sections. I’m obsessed!
a month agoW Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the absolute BEST investment I have ever made on my hair. I just had a baby and so the texture of my hair has changed. My hair is one of my favorite things about myself so when I suddenly became kinky and so dangled you can’t get a comb in it when it is wet-my stylist told me about this. OMG. With this-and some heat serum- my hair is actually like how it was!!! Mind you, I cannot go without drying my hair with this otherwise my hair is literally worthless. It’s amazing magic.
4 days agoEast Elmhurst, NY
By far the best i have ever used. Its the only hair dryer i own. Blowdry and style at once. Its such a time saver. The duo brissels ensure by hair stays on the brush and brush out without getting tuck as i blowdry. The heat levels are ligit ... even with the low setting there is a lot of heat/air coming out throughout the entire brush to ensure even drying. You dont need to go over the same hair part a million times, afew strokes and you can move on to the next section.
2 months agoBuffalo, WV
I bought this in hopes of eliminating some use of heat on my hair. It does a great job smoothing the hair while giving very nice volume. I do let my hair air dry about half way before using to eliminate as much heat as possible. The only thing I would improve is I would add a way to control the temperature. It gets pretty hot on the high setting, but low is too cool. It’s a little pricey, but I think it’s worth it.
4 months agoStamford, CT
I would give this product 10 stars if it allowed me to. I am hair tools challenged for sure and do not have a lot of time to spend on my hair. This product allows me to spend 5-10 minutes drying and styling my hair. It leaves your hair with a perfect salon style blow out with very little effort. This product allows you to get in the hard to reach short curls with its oval-ish shape.
2 months agoSmyrna, TN
Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler uploaded by ren K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this it’s like a blow drying and round brush in one gives a beautiful blowout gives lots of volume no frizziness great for all hair lengths I have shoulder hair length it takes me 20 minutes it has replaced my straightener and blow dryer 😅 I absolutely love this and I would recommend to everyone great for people that don’t have hours to do their hair in the mornings it only cost $59.99 at Ulta but you can use their 20% off coupon and get it cheaper it’s definitely a must have. #weekendvibes #laborday #hairday #Hair

116 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...