BY REVLON

One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer - This revolutionary styling tool is designed to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in just one step. The unique oval brush design quickly creates frizz-free volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls the ends with a single pass, so you can have salon results at home. Boosted by ionic technology, hair dries faster with less damage. Designed to distribute air quickly and evenly to the hair to dry and style faster for less heat damage.Nylon pin bristles with comfortable ball tips to softly detangle hair. Mixed nylon pin and boar bristles help grip hair on curved edge for improved volume and control for smooth, shiny results.Key Features:Oval brush designLess time, less damageMixed bristlesIonic technologyCeramic coating3 Heat settingsErgonomic handle and cool tipLightweight designTangle-free swivel cord4 year limited manufacturer's warranty - One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer see more...

• I've been eyeing this. Does someone have before and after...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with thick, curly hair used this? If so, how w...3 Answers
  • I have wavy hair that often gets tangled. Has anyone had...2 Answers
Elizabeth H.
THREE FORKS
What is this voodoo magic tool? I’m embarrassed to admit I bought a backup. Yes, a backup. My hair has been in rehab for almost two years. Naturally, it’s hamster brown, wavy/curly and FINE. Add fuzz and poufiness, heavy highlighting, a three year affair with extensions....you get the idea. I was left with bald patches that tore out the hair underneath fron extensions. I went cold turkey with no hot tools for two years, and switched hairdressers to a person with bialage ability and a gentle approach to blonde. I got jealous of the other reviews of this tool, and bought one on Amazon. (It’s also available in Target.) I had been using a John Freida hot brush to give the front pieces a bit of direction, and was happy with that. Then came this. If I blow my hair out, I usually get dead looking ends-bad straight hair. Not this time. This thing is powerful, with just the right tension. I get straight hair with swoopy body and curled ends. I can also get those spots behind the crown on either side that are impossible to straighten yourself. Now...how long does it take? Bear in mind, I have fine hair. Three minutes. Three. Five, if I’m being clumsy. No flat iron afterwards. Just fabulous, 70s bouncy hair. I cannot tell you all how many compliments I’ve gotten. The routine is Garnier olive whole blends s/c, Smooth Criminal leave in spray, biosilk leave in, and the dryer. Maybe some shine spray afterwards. This lasts for two days; I would wager that if your hair is thicker, this blowout will last longer. My hair has been my nemesis for years-now I get compliments. $50-59 bucks. And yes, I actually bought a backup.
Laura M.
I'm really disappointed in this product. I didnt buy it for the "volumizing" claims, but it doesn't give my hair volume. I bought it bc I wanted an easy quick way to dry my hair while simultaneously curling my ends under. I'm not trying to give my straight hair a curl, but I want the ends to curl gently instead of lay completely flat. I can achieve this with a blow-dryer and large round brush. But the flat, oblong shape of this dryer make curling my ends difficult. It would be better if the barrel was round.

The pros are that this brush gets very hot and dries my hair quickly. However it creates a lot of frizz for me. And also bc it gets so hot it has a "flat iron" effect and makes my hair flat instead of voluminous. I have tried to follow the instructions given, but it simple doesn't work.

Another things is that I cannot use this product alone. I have to use my regular blow dryer to dry my roots. I'm not able to dry my roots easily with this brush.

I would recommend if you want to speed up drying your hair but not if you want to replace your blow dryer or if you want to style your hair with volume or curled ends.
Kayla C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I cannot day enough positive things about this product! I ordered it after hearing about it in a Facebook community group #SkimmLife when it went viral among the group members. I was skeptical because it takes me 30 minutes to blow dry my hair with a high quality blow dryer and round brush. And even then it’s a frizzy mess that has to be heat treated again with a curling wand or flat iron. I have very thick, and previously very long color treated hair that used to be very curly but is now treated with Brazilian blow outs. Any professional attempts at a blow out ended in an expensive disaster because my hair just does not do what it’s told.

All of this changed because of this product. I can blow dry my hair in three sections start to finish in 10 minutes. That alone is reason to love this, but it doesn’t stop there. This one-step product truly is one step! It smoothed my hair and didn’t leave frizz like most blow dryers. I will often leave the house with the full volume and shinny hair that this product gives me in 10 minutes after I get out of the shower!

I can also flat iron or curl it with a want in 15 minutes after using this if I want a different look than “salon blow out.”

It has given me hours of sleep back in my life and actually makes me look forward to blow drying my hair. Sometimes I even wet it in between washes so I can blow dry it again for the volume. Never before in my life have I done that.

My mom also uses it when she comes to visit and reminds me to bring it when I visit her so I know what I’m getting her for Christmas!

So far it’s worked on most hair types as far as I’ve seen, but definitely read reviews because I know many “miracle” products that didn’t work for my thick, curly and treated hair so I get it.
Erika P.
Valley Vlg, CA
This tool has changed my life!! This was easy to use, took a total of 12 minutes to do three sections of hair, and the results are salon quality. My arms didn't hurt at all, I didn't get my hair tangled up in a round brush, and I did not get any painful burns with it on the low setting. I am now on day three of perfect blow out hair and getting compliments left and right.  I never blow dry my hair because it's such a long and arduous task and the results are never worth it  but I can tell you now I am a CHANGED WOMAN. Price totally worth it for the ease of use and results, honestly I'm so impressed!
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best blow dryers that I have tried. ever. I originally ordered another combo dryer from Revlon but it never showed up. After getting my refund from Amazon, i decided to give this one a try and was SO happy that I did. Dries my hair perfectly while straightening it and negates my need for multiple styling tools. i will say however that you need to allow your hair to air dry a bit or towel dry or you'd be sitting there forever getting a good arm workout lol. love it
raghad A.
It is very good item
My Mom and I use this ,and we like it alot
It is very easy ,fast,comfortable ,you can dry your hair and blow out with volume
MY Mom hair very dry and all time when she was using a simple dryer ,she spent alot time to get smooth because she put every month color on hair,but when she used this item(Revlon) during 10 minutes she get a smooth ,tangle free hair
But if you hair curly ,I dont know if it will work like on our hair
But totally for me I advise to buy this item
Mallory S.
I’m obsessed! I thought this was going to be gimmicky and tangle in my hair. So much so I double checked that it could be returned when I bought it. But omgsh! I have thick, dry, wavy, frizzy, damaged (yea, all that 😣) hair. And this did such a good job at managing all that. Not sure if it adds volume since that wasn’t really my goal, but it definitely made it smooth and straight! Normally I iron my hair after blow drying it, but not with this.
Cassie F.
Forest Lake, MN
I wish I could give this 10 stars. I am so uncoordinated when it comes to drying my hair with a standard blow dryer and round brush so I was very intrigued when I saw this. At first, I figured this was going to tangle my very fine snarly hair. But let me tell you it was nothing like I expected. It made my hair routine soooo simple and contrary to my initial thought it definitely did not tangle my hair. It brushes through easily and worked wonders. I bought it at Ulta when they were having a promotion so I also got 10 times the points which made this even more amazing. It's a little large for storing but perfect when using. There are different settings such as high, low, and cool. I highly recommend this for anyone that has the same struggles as me.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
Absolutely love this styler! My sister in law told me about it. She has very thick hair and told me it dried and straightened her hair in 25 minutes! I purchased one and absolutely love it! I get a salon-quality blow-out and it takes me 10 minutes to style!!! My last hot air brush was a con air and it died after less than 1 year of use. This styles 10 times faster! A must-have!
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I’ve only used this twice but so far it’s a god send for me. It’s a bit loud and bulky but it makes my hair so nice after blow drying. It cuts my blow drying time in half, not to mention I’m not talented enough to use a round brush and blow dry at the same time. It really does add volume to my hair. Definitely worth a try.
Siedah R.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone with thick, curly hair used this? If so, how well did it work?
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Is this worth the hype?
Cara F.
Do you use this on wet or dry hair?
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
I have wavy hair that often gets tangled. Has anyone had any tangling issues with this product?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this okay for long hair? Does work well?