BY REVLON

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Dani D.
Albuquerque, NM
I was so excited when I bought this product but was left kind of disapointed after using it. The color is cute and very pigmented but it doesnt last that long and I had to re-apply it every 10 minutes.
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
One of my most used lipsticks is from Revlon, it's a deep red and I use it when I don't feel comfortable trying a new color. I definitely need to get a restock (my lipstick looks like a 2 year old played with it, I've used it so much) their formula is nourishing and very pigmented!
Rachel L.
This is so silky and smooth on your lips, it almost feels like wearing lip balm. It doesn’t dry out my lips like other lip sticks have done in the past. Nice coverage, I would recommend.
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
I loveeeee revlon products which includes everything as far as foundation, nail polishes, lipsticks there products are amazingggggg ! Better than any high end products I own.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
This is your typical drugstore lipstick. It goes on easy and comes off easy. A bit staining at times depending the color you use. I own various of Revlon lipsticks and they are OK for the price. I'd recommend trying others before this one
jenifer m.
Pretty good product despite the fact that it would get on my teeth at times didn't go the way I planned, it's a very cute color not so pricey from where I got mine ( Walmart) I would probably buy again.
Gina V.
Revlon Outrageous Lipcolor is giving us a variety of gorgeous colors. These don't leave you feeling dry lips and they stay on all day long!
Samantha H.
Abingdon , MD
Just love it and my client loves It too it has meet all my expectations it’s the best lipstick I brought it from Walmart nice all around
Itzel C.
My favorite it's the red one they are so cream and so matte that you can used all the day and all the colors are so pretty
Stephanie C.
Wheatley , ON
I absolutely love my Revlon lipstick. I choose bright red colours for fall and this brand has it all! The price is decent for the texture and quality of the lipstick. It goes on smoothly and keeps lips soft. It does stain a bit but that's a thing now so it works out. I highly recommend this product if you want a lush lipstick all year round.