BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRevlon
One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint

The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design smooth hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 2 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built with 1100 Watt power to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do NOT recommend use of a Voltage Converter as it will damage the unit. Safety first! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S. our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273. The cutting-edge performance of the Original One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is guaranteed through a limited 4-year warranty.

Original REVLON One Step Volumizer Hot Air Brush has NEW Features; The same Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. 1100-Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility; NEW - Built with a genuine ION generator to promote faster drying and create styles full of shinier and healthier-looking hair. Still has the Ceramic Coating which helps protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly and dries from the inside out; NEW - Safety First - The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal (look for the ‘test’ button on the plug which is required for all hair dryers in the U.S.) Also, look for the BLACK base which has extra VENTs for cooler operating.; NEW - 4-year limited warranty. Non-detachable brush head; Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S., our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273, Monday-Friday from 7 - 30am to 5pm MDT.; The REVLON One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets ONLY. Do NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit. If you need 220V or for other counties – please check Amazon in the country for the correct voltage and plug.

Does this product get really hot? I’ve heard the metal barrel heats up a lot
How well does this hair dryer work on wavy/curly hair? Does it deal with frizz well? Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint
How hot does this product get?
Start your review of Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,448 reviews
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Target
I just purchased this amazing revlon hair dryer brush is amazing easy to handle Leave my hair soft and smooth y pretty easy to curls my hair with this amazing brush have three levels cold low and high is just perfect for my hair highly recommend it
Inzer M.
Cleveland, OH
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Inzer M.
What a product! I saw the raves online till I finally got my hands on it. I have thick frizzy hir and it instantly smoothes it out after a few wipes. I do like to blast my hair with the cool setting after styling so that my hair releases the heat. The fast setting for quickly drying and smoothing, and low heat for styling and curling. I style my hair once a week and lasts for days! [product:revlon-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizer-hot-air-brush-mint]
Estrella L.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Estrella L.
Awesome for if you’re in a hurry. Takes less than ten minutes to achieve the perfect blowout look.
Laura G.
Park Ridge, IL
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: Amazon
BEST INVENTION EVER! I can not go out without blow my hair with this masterpiece! My hair is my best review. I don’t have words!!
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Iris A.
This product works wonders, I have thick wavy hair and it takes forever for me to do anything with it. The Revlon brush dries my hair and gives me sleek smooth hair. It reduces frizz and leaves me with salon quality hair. It's worth every penny, I recommend!
hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by hali K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ummm... this thing is a freakin’ game changer. I absolutely hate blow drying my hair cuz it takes so long and this makes a salon quality blow out totally doable from home. I love how quick and easy it is and how amazing my hair looks afterwards. Seriously the best $29 I’ve EVER spent!!!#
christine C.
Santa Monica, CA
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by christine C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my new favorite hair tool. I just bought it and can’t believe I’ve lived without this for so long. Perfect, easy waves.
Leslie C.
Hickory, NC
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Leslie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My best friend gifted me this dryer because I had been wanting it for a while now. I couldn’t wait to wash my hair and blow dry it, I applied heat protectors and dried my hair in sections. My hair is very thick & it’s long, it worked but it was super loud and it made me sweat. Make sure you have a fan going too or have a door open otherwise it gets very warm very quickly. Also caution when touching the brush I almost dropped it once and when I tried to catch it.... OUCH... My hair was straightish maybe because it’s very thick I did have to go over it with my straightener to achieve the look i wanted... Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer - Black
Mackenzie J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Mackenzie J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and I think it works sooo well!! It’s got three heat settings and you can use it in wet or dry hair!
Jessica R.
Corp Christi, TX
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
ok I finally caved and purchased one and I love it. I rushed to use it before my meeting... got on and people instantly were complimenting my hair. I just did quick layer dried. Such a hug difference. No frizz and lots of body. i have fine frizzy here and I approve.

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.
Cheraw
il y a 10 mois
Just purchased the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint, I love it so far. Anyone encountered any issues with it?
Roman D. il y a 6 mois