Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRevlon
One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint

The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design smooth hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 2 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built with 1100 Watt power to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do NOT recommend use of a Voltage Converter as it will damage the unit. Safety first! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S. our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273. The cutting-edge performance of the Original One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is guaranteed through a limited 4-year warranty.

Original REVLON One Step Volumizer Hot Air Brush has NEW Features; The same Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. 1100-Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility; NEW - Built with a genuine ION generator to promote faster drying and create styles full of shinier and healthier-looking hair. Still has the Ceramic Coating which helps protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly and dries from the inside out; NEW - Safety First - The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal (look for the ‘test’ button on the plug which is required for all hair dryers in the U.S.) Also, look for the BLACK base which has extra VENTs for cooler operating.; NEW - 4-year limited warranty. Non-detachable brush head; Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S., our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273, Monday-Friday from 7 - 30am to 5pm MDT.; The REVLON One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets ONLY. Do NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit. If you need 220V or for other counties – please check Amazon in the country for the correct voltage and plug.

[product:revlon-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizer-hot-air-brush-mint] Alright, I want to love this product. It seems like everyone else does...but I cannot use this without my hair getting super frizzy. Any suggestions?
Does this product work well for curly hair in humid temperatures[product:revlon-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizer-hot-air-brush-mint] ?
My hair gets frizzy on top after using this. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint!
Estrella L.
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Estrella L.
Awesome for if you’re in a hurry. Takes less than ten minutes to achieve the perfect blowout look.
Hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Hali K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ummm... this thing is a freakin’ game changer. I absolutely hate blow drying my hair cuz it takes so long and this makes a salon quality blow out totally doable from home. I love how quick and easy it is and how amazing my hair looks afterwards. Seriously the best $29 I’ve EVER spent!!!#
christine C.
Santa Monica, CA
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by christine C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my new favorite hair tool. I just bought it and can’t believe I’ve lived without this for so long. Perfect, easy waves.
Leslie C.
Hickory, NC
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Leslie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
My best friend gifted me this dryer because I had been wanting it for a while now. I couldn’t wait to wash my hair and blow dry it, I applied heat protectors and dried my hair in sections. My hair is very thick & it’s long, it worked but it was super loud and it made me sweat. Make sure you have a fan going too or have a door open otherwise it gets very warm very quickly. Also caution when touching the brush I almost dropped it once and when I tried to catch it.... OUCH... My hair was straightish maybe because it’s very thick I did have to go over it with my straightener to achieve the look i wanted... Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer - Black
Mackenzie J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Mackenzie J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and I think it works sooo well!! It’s got three heat settings and you can use it in wet or dry hair!
Jessica G.
Corp Christi, TX
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
ok I finally caved and purchased one and I love it. I rushed to use it before my meeting... got on and people instantly were complimenting my hair. I just did quick layer dried. Such a hug difference. No frizz and lots of body. i have fine frizzy here and I approve.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite styling tool of all time! Cheap and does the job and makes me look like I just left the salon. Also using [product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] as a mask!
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Target
This is my miracle tool. It always makes my hair look AMAZING! I have always had a hard time drying my hair with a regular blow dryer & a round brush. I just can’t get the hand of it. Well, this tool takes all the effort out of that process! It’s so easy to use and give yourself a salon blow out in minutes!! I recommend this to everyone I know! #goodhairday
Annabel V.
Fort Worth, TX
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Annabel V.
I am super lazy when it comes to doing my hair, I’ve never liked blow drying until I found out about this product. I have had this for over a year and it’s pretty affordable for the quality and the results it gives on my hair. I have super thick wavy hair and always dreaded blow drying. But it literally cuts the time in half. My hair is almost straight! All I need to do is just go over it with a straightener. This picture has no product in my hair or is even straightened. This is the best tool ever. And it works so well on my hair! If I add a little of some hair serum it’ll make my hair look great! [product:revlon-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizer-hot-air-brush-mint] Revlon
Cassandra L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Cassandra L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Uh.. YES. I have a ton of hair (as seen below) and it usually takes at least 1.5 hours to blow dry and round brush, and then flat iron my hair. Y’all.. my hair was dry, voluminous, and straightened in 20 minutes!! I put it into sections and dried each one individually. Obviously this isn’t perfect, but I would absolutely feel comfortable leaving the house with this hair. Home run!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helga Z.
il y a 2 mois
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint ... Is this fancy hair dryer louder than a basic hair dryer?