Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint

The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is a designed Hot Air Brush to deliver gorgeous volume and brilliant shine in a single step. The unique oval brush design smooth hair while the rounded edges quickly create volume at the root and beautifully full-bodied curls at the ends in a single pass, for salon blowouts at home. The brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Styling flexibility is guaranteed with 2 Heat/Speed Settings and a Cool Option. Built with 1100 Watt power to provide just the right amount of heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. Boosted by Ionic Technology through a built-in genuine ION generator, hair dries fast and helps reduce heat damage. The One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets only, we do NOT recommend use of a Voltage Converter as it will damage the unit. Safety first! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal. Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S. our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273. The cutting-edge performance of the Original One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer is guaranteed through a limited 4-year warranty.

Original REVLON One Step Volumizer Hot Air Brush has NEW Features; The same Brush designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume and control. Unique Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the Round Edges Create Volume. 1100-Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat/Speed Settings for Styling Flexibility; NEW - Built with a genuine ION generator to promote faster drying and create styles full of shinier and healthier-looking hair. Still has the Ceramic Coating which helps protect hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly and dries from the inside out; NEW - Safety First - The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements and proudly features the ETL Certification seal (look for the ‘test’ button on the plug which is required for all hair dryers in the U.S.) Also, look for the BLACK base which has extra VENTs for cooler operating.; NEW - 4-year limited warranty. Non-detachable brush head; Need to chat? Our trusted Customer Service Team is waiting to hear from you. Based in the U.S., our team members are on-hand to receive feedback and answer questions via email at [email protected], or phone call at 1-800-487-7273, Monday-Friday from 7 - 30am to 5pm MDT.; The REVLON One Step Unit is designed for 120V USA outlets ONLY. Do NOT use a Voltage Converter as it will damage the Unit. If you need 220V or for other counties – please check Amazon in the country for the correct voltage and plug.

Does this get tangled in hair?
[product:revlon-one-step-hair-dryer-&-volumizer-hot-air-brush,-mint] Will this work on curly , shoulder length hair ?
What technique works best for this use? Especially with curly hair?
Start your review of Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint!
Friendship
I love this hair dryer. It has eliminated my need to flat iron. I have frizzy, thick hair with a ton of body. My only issue, is that the end does get very hot. I have burned my neck a few times. It says cool touch but - it gets hot. It takes me awhile to dry my long hair (which I just cut 4 inches off), so maybe that's part of the issue. None the less, this dryer gets HOT. I still love it. Also, it is pretty heavy. I'm a very busy massage therapist. My hands, arms, neck and shoulders akwats have pain and tension. It would be awesome if this dryer were a tad lighter. I think it would be great if they made a smaller version for shorter hair as well. I have 2. One for homeland one for gym bag. Love the new teal color! Buying one for a gift this xmas. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint
Atlantic City, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this for my mom a couple of months a go and I ended up using a couple of times while I was visiting her and I fell in love with it. I just recently purchased mine during black friday at ulta. My hair is thick and really long and it does an amazing job at straightening it without leaving limp with no volume which is usually the case with my flat iron. It's really easy to use and that's coming from someone who has never ever been able to blow dry her hair. It doesn't leave my hair smelling burnt like my flat iron which makes me love it even more. It's a bit bulky but only because the brush is big which is a plus if you have long hair. I love it and for the price you can't go wrong.
San Dimas, CA
Basically, this is a round brush in which the air for your hair dryer comes out of the brush. In my experience, this product did not assist with the "blow-out" look that it claims to help provide. It just pushes air out. It can be a little useful in trying to get a little more volume under your roots, I suppose, but you can't control the air flow so it also makes the hair underneath it frizzy. You are better off using a curling iron or an In Styler Rotating Hot Iron for Hair if you want to get some curl or wave while brushing your hair. If you are looking for a way to make a blow-out happen easily, this is not it.
Westbury , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Este es mejor invento para arreglar el cabello desde casa, no maltrata el cabello, lo puedes usar en niños pequeños sin quemar su cuero cabelludo, y tiene una terminación de salón profesional, es uno de los mejores aparatos para el cabello y además tiene un precio muy razonable. This is a better invention to make the hair from home, it does not mistreat the hair, you can use it in small children without burning their scalp, and it has a professional salon finish, it is one of the best hair appliances and also has a price very reasonable. Revlon Oval One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizing Styler
Evanston
I received this styler as a gift for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I wouldn’t recommend using it straight out of the shower when your hair is still very wet, but let it air dry for a little bit while doing your makeup or other morning routines, and then use this. It leaves my hair very shiny and soft, and I have gotten a lot of compliments on my hair since using it! I love the different settings of heat and strength. I have long hair, and am not sure how well it would work for people with shorter hair seeing as it is rather large.
Bloomington, IL
This contraption is nuts y'all. For years and years, I have struggled to perfect a salon quality blow out on my hair, and for years and years, I failed. Until now. I guess 2020 must be the year of good hair. I received this for Christmas and it is absolutely the best thing to happen to my hair. I doubt I will ever use my blow dryer again. This Revlon hair styler is user-friendly and creates lasting volume. I literally walk into work everyday looking like I'm fresh out of the salon. 10/10 would recommend!!! Best gift ever!
Fort Collins, CO
So the idea and functionality of this is great. However if you have super long and thick hair, the drying process takes a long time. I still have to use my regular blow dryer first to get my roots somewhat dry. However once you get that far is it nice to be able to style and stuff all with one item. It is also bigger than it looks in photos. Warning, if you have long hair. The vent is by the cord and I find my hair getting sucked up into it a lot unfortunately.
Revere, MA
Recently was gifted the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and I can say it it easily my new favorite! I have extremely thick hair and this makes my life so much easier! Enough spending an hour blow drying my hair. I sections out my hair and I am done blow drying it in half the time! The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint has given me more time to do the things I love, like writing reviews and finding new products to test!
Newberry, FL
This hair dryer is amazing and was a Life changer for me. I have curly and very frizzy hair and usually it would take me about 45 to 60 minutes to blow dry my whole head. With this hair dryer and literally takes me 10 minutes. This is mind blowing for me. Where has this product in my whole entire life?? I wish someone told me about this hair dryer earlier so I don’t have to waste all the money on different products and hair dryers that didn’t really work.
Normal, IL
Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Mint uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I always blow out my hair when I wash it and have forever used a round brush and hair dryer. I learned from watching my mom. This makes the process so much easier, 2 products in 1!! I have used it on both the low and high setting. The high setting feels a bit hot and the low setting leaves your roots a bit damp. But using both drys and straightens my hair! I use it after my hair air drys for a bit in a turby towel. Loving it so far!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...